Twenty

{Sorry for the long wait ive been really busy lately, hopefully you can forgive me this is unedited im sorry if its not perfect but enjoy!"}

"Yuki... can I ask how old you are? im this many!" Taejoon giggled as he showed his hands flashing numbers, it was very clear that they didnt go to school but alot of hybrids had basic knowledge but alot of owners saw school for hybrids as unneeded they were pets nothing more.

"Hmmm.... ummm that is? t-twenty... t-two?" Yuki said tilting his head he stuttered due to his lack of language skills he was still working everyday his owners showing him new words and Mingyu placing little cards around the house of words he may not know.

It was cute seeing the boy run around the apartment and then come running back to Mingyu to ask what it meant over the time hes been with them his language skills have improved enough to be able to speak and have conversations. Alot more of his interactions were still animal like he would nuzzle curl up bite and growl if he didnt like something.

"Woah! you know how many? who taught you!" Taejoon gawked shuffling closer as he waited for the alphas who had "privileges" to bring them two bowls of ice cream.

"Hyung! minmin Hyung!" he chirped back happily beginning to clap his hands, the two alphas were just watching from the kitchen doorway taejoon scooping out ice cream into a bowl well Mingyu watched every single interaction between them.

"I am... twenty?" he said with a confused pout turning to look at Mingyu to make sure he said the correct number only to get a small grin in return with a head nod.

"If you keep staring at him I might just have to play with him for you" Moonbin smirked lightly not before having Mingyu turn his head so quickly her felt wind his eyes dark red and angry. "hey man! im joking calm down i wouldnt do that, unless he asked" 

"fuck off, touch him and ill leave you in a body bag sailing down a river"

Moonbin mentally noted that before finishing up and putting the ice cream into the freezer and pushing past his younger. 

"Hey puppies, alpha brought you some red velvet ice cream" He smiled giving one to taejoon who gladly snatched the bowl and spoon taking a huge scoop of the ice cream and forcing it into his mouth like it was going to melt. Yuki looked at the bowl and then at the alpha he didnt know what the make of him its not like they had meet before and taejoon had only mentioned him in passed as they walked to the living area. He decided to ignore his fear and gently took the bowl into his hands along with the spoon his ears twitching at the cold feeling of the bowl.

"tank you!" Yuki smiled his eyes doing his signature crescent shape before returning to the soft cat like style, moonbin felt his heart burst at how cute he was he had such nice features but his eyes were just alluring as ever something he noticed was Yuki was how the small fox hybrid held himself.

Both Taejoon and Moonbin had heard about the next door neighbours new edition but form what they knew he was a hybrid who never lived with a family so for him to already be well decently civilised it was a surprise he could possibly pass as though he had lived with a family before. What they didnt know was that they had only meet him he still had a long way to go before he could be considered civilised.

"Such good manners, taejoon could learn from you" Moonbin smiled ruffling the boys hair and ears before standing up to go grab his own bowl. when he turned around he could see the red hot glare that was on mingyus face something that would bore holes into his soul forever. There were not words to describe the sight, Mingyu and moonbin had both gotten there ice cream and were now sitting on the ground along with the omegas but abit further away.

Mrs and mrs park both had rules that when eating the alphas had to eat away for the omegas because it can be distracting to the omegas or betas sepecically.

"Yummy! more! more! more please!" Yuki asked raising his bowl only to sadly have no one come over and get him more.

"Im sorry Yuki, we ate it all already" Taejoon pouted to looking at his bowl that only had leftover residue.

"It okay, umm... why you smell like... alpha? beta?" Yuki asked blurting out his confusion, Mingyu on the other hand choked for a second he knew exactly why he smelt of alpha and beta but it wasnt like he was going to say it. they clearly all knew what happend except for Yuki since he hadn't done it before but he hope maybe no one would tell him just y-

"Moonie and me played games together, he wasnt feeling well so I helped him" Taejoon smiled only for Yuki's ears to fall flat in confusion. 

"we mated"

Mingyus eyes dilated his hopes were shattered.

"Ohhhhh, hehe did hyungie have a rut?" Yuki asked turning to moonbin who was pretty smitten about the whole conversation, sex was a normal topic and their owners had gone out to get some items for dinner tonight so everything was fine.

"Mmh, only a pre rut my real rut comes soon" Along with hat Mingyu suddenly stood up leaving his melted bowl of ice cream to sit on the ground. this was way worse than what he was expecting to have happen not only was Yuki in pre heat but that meant moonbin was in pre rut... if either one of them were to go into there full blown moment they would cause a chain reaction to happen and then even worse blood shed.... aka Mingyu ripping the soul out of moonbin for possibly touching Yuki.

"Yuki, you need to stay close to me okay? Dont leave my side, even to go to the toilet" Mingyu sternly says his eyes forcing Yuki to stare back, Yuki could see the distress and feel the fear leaking from his alpha something was wrong but even Yuki wasnt knowledgeable enough to know about sympathy pushes.

"Yes alpha! Yuki stay with minmin!" he said happily hugging the alpha tightly and Mingyu made sure to incase Yuki in his scent and body, they would be one from now on and when his heat came Mingyu would be the one to help him... no not help him.... love him.

Mingyu turned around and sat directly placing Yuki in his lap and glaring at the alpha, his worst fear was letting Yuki get used by them or even letting himself be taken ahold of. he wanted Bukit to have a choice.

"you both are cute" Taejoon smiled before moving closer and whispering something in yukis ear but he managed to forget about they were all hybrids and they could all hear it.

"have you and Mingyu mated?"

"Taejoon..." Mingyu snarled showing his teeth his eyes blood red to warn him off of questions like that.

"Hahaha fuck you think he would be acting so protective if they ha-" Moonbin went to say before he was cut off surprising everyone a cute Yuki bit his bottom lip softly and spoke up.

"Minmin has, that why I love alpha! he loved me to!" he smiled before gently playing with the alphas hand that was wrapped around his waist.

Both taejoon and moonbin looked shocked even Mingyu did but he tried not to show it, for some reason Yuki just lied to them and out of all the time he known the smaller hes never once said a single thing that isnt true until now.

that was when he felt yukis turn around his lap and nuzzle his face into the crook of the alphas neck, cheeks burning red.

"Mean to you... protect" Yuki mumbled incheronelty it made Mingyu smile and his face lighten the only reason they wouldnt hear was because it was to muffled but Mingyu knew...

Their relationship wasnt just Mingyu protecting Yuki...

Yuki protected Mingyu in his own way.