Twenty-Three

There wasnt any time until Yuki was pulled off taejoon's body by the alpha. staring coldly at the omega, Yuki could sense the anger just from the alphas body language unable to stop himself from feeling like he disappointed his alpha. 

The other alpha Moonbin gently lifted the younger beta up staring at him with a grin that couldn't be seen by either of the other hybrids. Taejoon had done better than expected it was far from what Moonbin expected from him to somehow get Yuki to attack him but he knew the scent was becoming intoxicating for all of them as Mingyus scent had a sour note to it.

putting the omega down who was clearly hotter than usual he seat him down, before leaning down a little and staring at the omega. It didnt take much notice for him to see the bruises not taejoons body along with some scratch marks.

it was hard to tell if Yuki had actually been fighting with the beta but there was one thing Mingyu knew well enough that he wasnt stupid.

"A-alpha..." Yuki whimpered as he went to reach out for the alpha but he  couldn't as the alpha took a step away and walked closer to the beta leaning down.

With a small smile he patted the betas head with, Moonbin couldn't believe the plan was working so well everything felt like a dream he would get what he wanted a pretty omega and Taejoon would get to have an alpha he had been thinking about for along time since they moved in.

Everything was working out... 

a little to well... Mingyu wasnt this stupid?

Moonbin head began to race when he noticed the small faulted in mingyus demnor, they were wrong...

Going from a gentle pat mingyus hands clutched the betas hair tightly ripping his head back he glared at him with a a smile, his eyes glowing red with pure anger. the cries of the beta could be heard from all of them, Moonbin took a step forward trying to stop him but that was when he felt a heavy punch throwing him to the ground as blood began dripping from his nose. 

"Listen. carefully" He growled making both the alpha, omega and beta all go silent.

"Do you think im stupid? An omega in heat? could attack a beta. its laughable" Mingyu grinned eating go of taejoon's hair. 

"P-please alpha, im not lying he attacked me! he thought I was trying to take you away from him!" Taejon begged on his knees crawling forward and gripping mingyus leg like a puppy in need.

Snapping his head to Taejoon with a disgusted look on his face, how could someone be so pitiful to not even have the self worth to make up lies to get someone they have admired on their side. Shaking his leg harshly Taejoon fell backwards  but he couldn't stop his whines begging the alpha to believe him.

"HES JUST A FUCKING OMEGA! IM MUCH BETTER THAN HIM!" Taejoon screamed loudly out in anger and pain as he cried wanting the alpha for himself.

"..." Mingyu turned around and leaned down grabbing Taejoon by the cheeks harshly his hand squeezing his face like a child but with more aggression.

"Say it again... say your better than MY omega..." He growled 

Taejoons silence was all he needed to hear before standing up and walking to Yuki and leaning into him, kissing him on the lips softly before pulling back and smiling at the smaller rubbing behind his his fox ears with a little grin.

"My puppy" He whispered only for Yuki to burst into tears as he hugged the alpha tightly, he wasnt expecting the alpha to fully believe him but he did, his alpha trusted him... his alpha. "Your hot..." He said quietly yukis as burning up beyond anything his heat was approaching to quickly there wasnt going to be enough time for them to get out of here.

"Idiots, you have two choices you either get me Moonbin rut medication or ill tell your owners you tried to mate with both me and Yuki. Get going" Mingyu snarled like a pissed off parent.

Looking at each other with worry, Moonbin sighed raising his hands up admitting defeat he wasnt the stronger alpha between them all. if he was going to get in shit he sure didnt want it to be for trying to get some dick from an omega. Grabbing Taejoon by the arm Moonbin dragged him out of the room still sulking like a baby they left to go find the medication that was most likely locked behind a a cabinet but they had there ways.

"R-rut? m-medcation?"

"Yes pup, Alphas going to need you to take this it will help your symptoms for now to get them more under control. I didnt want you to have to take heat medication or anything like that but we dont have enough time to get out of here right now so I can help you without outside influence. rut medication won't help much but it will give us a few days we didnt have similar hormones are in it to heat medication just on a. different scale... Will you take it pup for me?"  Mingyu said with pleading eyes knowing full well he wanted to help the omega as much as he could but doing it here was to risky with the owners of taejoon and Moonbin they could get caught.

Yuki nodded, his tail wagging as he heard the alpha come back into the room and throw a bottle of pills on the ground.

"Here, rut pills were even now" Moonbin mummbled

"No we arnt, thats the start of it ill be asking for more in the future so be ready to do as I fucking say cause right now you two are our bitches" Mingyu growled before pointing for them to leave without hesitation.

Mingyu scooped up the medication with a sigh he knows full well this was going to not only be rough for Yuki but also himself so he most likely would need these on hand incase he loses his mind from the heat scents..

They needed to get out of here as soon as possible.