Eleven

"Jihyun Hyung what happened..." Hyunsoo asked wiping his own eyes, he had never cried because he was scared but he cried because Jihyun was such a strong willed person he never cried not even when something horrible happened he was bright and calm person who tried his best to provide for his family.

Jihyun didnt say much he just tried to count to ten and breath in and out slowly catching his breath, it had been a long time since he had a panic attack but being able to tell is it was a panic attack or just him overreacting was hard.

"Mingyu triggered your or something... did he... what was it" Hyunsoo asked quietly sitting on the bed next to his lover hoping maybe Jihyun would open up to him pulling the slightly taller male into his arms and sighing. "he was scary, ive never seen Jihyun get do upset and angry like that h-his doors broken now we will have to repair it before we move" 

"..." Jihyun sat there silently 

"Do you think he really wants to ne put in adoption centre?"

"..." Scilence again.

"... hes legally ours so unadopting him is impossible unless we leave him at an adoption centre with no paper and you wouldnt do-"

"He d-dosnt want to be l-left... h-hyunsoo" His voice cracking as he sniffled between words.

Jihyun tried to keep it together for as long as he could but Mingyu broke him today, he truely was right in everything he said he and Hyunsoo would never truely be able to understand what it was like to be one of them. to be sold on the blackmarket like a sex toy for the rich, to be used by others as a means of release, to be adopted and treated like animals.

"I-im confused Hyung..."

"He's right, w-we brought Yuki as an object no... I brought Yuki as an object to please my hybrid you had common sense you didnt want to just adopt him for Mingyu I-i... I wanted him so my friend would be content and not as lonely" Jihyun admitted

"w-we also wanted him as apart of our family Hyung d-dont say that" Hyunsoo tried to say but he could tell tears were filling the other eyes at the fact he should have been more loud about not wanting to get a omega so the alpha could use him.

"i used it as a excuse... the fact is I was happy with our little family me, you and Mingyu but when you became upset afraid of Mingyu during his ruts I wanted to stop that and Mingyu looked like he was in so much pain that I wanted him to feel happiness getting another hybrid seemed like the easiest way for everyone to be happy" Jihyun stopped stuttering now his mind getting clearer slowly but surly tears still in his eyes though. 

It all began to hit Hyunsoo now that Jihyun was making it so clear. "Hes not fighting for himself... hes fighting on behalf of a small snow fox who dosnt know how to feel right now" Hyunsoo mumbled moving his arms and now they switched positions Jihyun hugging A close to crying Hyunsoo who felt terrible.

"... Omega hybrids are the number one prize on the blackmarket they sell for alot and tend to have terrible lives that's why the office worker when we adopted Yuki wanted so much infomation they have to make it hard to save there hybrids from winding up like that" 

"w-why... Hyung we dont just want Yuki to be Mingyus gift anymore, we want him as apart of our family dont we?" Hyunsoo cries lightly

"Of course we do baby... But right now we asked to much, we wanted something that wasnt ours to take even I still struggle figuring out where the line between me and Mingyu friendship begins and our owner pet status stops. I want him to live as a human I want them to not look at us as owner b-but.." Jihyun didnt know what to say.

"as parents" Hyunsoo giggled even though he was still tearing up he couldd understand what He meant by not owners but paretial figures,

"yes, But what can we do... today was the first day mingyus ever turned on us I want to ask him if hes okay b-but I dont know how any-" before jihyun could finish there was a knock on the door