Four

After two days of the two pets sitting around together it was finally time Mingyu could shift back and since he had made a deal with the omega to shift back at the same time they would have to go somewhere private. Mingyu couldn't believe Yuki had dragged him into this he was going to be shifting infront of someone, which you never did not even in-front of other hybrids unless you were in a pack and that was only allowed in a few countries around the world.

The world had mixed views about hybrids, it really was based on continents. Asia, North America and Some parts of Europe were very much a hybrids are to be owned kind of place and the hybrids who had citizenship were wealthy millionaires or celebrities who struck it big after going on the run from their own owners at one point.

Mingyu walked in and watched as the pup pushed the large board towards the two owners who were in the kitchen eating breakfast, they noticed he had begun using the board like Mingyu would assuming the older alpha was teaching him was all.

"Is it time?" Hyunsoo asked his eyes blinking quickly as he was getting excited.

Yuki looked at the board and huffed before putting his paw on the left button which was yes both the owners smiled happily, seeing Mingyu walk in his large black coat looking like the night sky.

"come on, im sick of being a wolf" the alpha growled lowly picking up the omega like he was some sort of parent using his teeth to hold the fox by his small scruff and carry him to his own bedroom.

once he put the omega down he stared coldly before speaking, "Lets not face each other, it will make it less weird" he said turning away and breathing in but that was until he felt a little fox crawling between his legs and sitting down, the alpha let out a small yelp not realising how quick he was and how they were so close or more like Yuki was close to his privates. they may be wolf privates but they were still that.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" He growled

"You said we could shift together?" Yuki let out a little whimper his tail beginning to wag as the alpha moves swiftly not wanting to have the tail touch him.

"We are in the same room, there's not much else we can do" Mingyu mumbled until the fox tilted his head quietly his ears twitching, he followed the alpha forward and placed his tiny paw ontop of the alphas.

"Hold my paw"

"Hold your paw? Why the fu-" Mingyu growled only to see the sad look In his eyes, letting out a brief sigh he pulled his own paw away and placed it directly on top of the smallers making sure not to push down or he might crush it.

"Okay now hurry up" the alpha huffed.

Mingyu closed his eyes awkwardly not wanting to watch the other shift, Yuki on the other hand kept his eyes open the whole time as they both turned back into humans. Yuki was instantly admiring his alphas body he wasnt used to wearing clothes as much since at the adoption centre they primarily stayed in their wolf forms when in-front of humans.

"Wow your big!" the omega said with a smile on his face looking down at mingyus pretty long and thick dick that was suddenly twitching from the comment. the alpha opened his eyes imediatly and grabbed a pair of jeans that he had kicked off, He slide them on quickly not letting the other see him in that way.

"Is that really your first thought?!" The alpha snarled, his eyes trailed up and upon realising the fox was now infront of him. He noticed how attractive the boy was in his human form he was a omega definitely his beauty was pure and his size was small. He was very pale which was to no surprise he was a Snow fox hybrid after all his body was very thin and smooth all over and it was clear he had no body hair which wasn't unusual for omegas even some alphas like Mingyu were the same with nobody hair.

".... Well your muscular and tall to Hyung!" Yuki chirped up his tail wagging happily behind him

The small boys eyes were a pretty dark brown and shimmered to a golden sunset when he was happy or some may say in omegas territory. His legs were thin but he had a little bit thickness to his upper thigh which could make the alpha lose his breath. he was all around adorable and sexy at the same time a fatal blow.

Yukis tail on the other hand had stopped wagging and wrapped around his own leg as he examined the alpha seeing the slightly tanned smooth skin his muscular chest broad shoulders and most of all perfect thighs. Yukis cock was hard and he didnt mind he just blushed a little and smiled.

"Aish put some clothes on your..." the alpha growled lowly trying to hid his own arousal from the omega walking to the dresser and pulling out a hoodie and pair of boxers he had, he let the omega wear those but he just stared at them confused.

"Why clothes, arnt we pets? pets dont wear clothes do they?" Yuki asked with a tilt in his head the alpha desperately trying to look anywhere but the omega, he let out a deep growl.

"put them on, our owners want you to not feel like your just a pet and wearing clothes is modest you cant go out like in your wolf form naked it comes off as sexual" Mingyu mumbled.

"I know that! im not dumb... I just thought we stayed as animals..." Yuki mumbled not being used to being in this form for alot of his life.

Mingyu made sure he didnt watch Yuki keeping his eyes firmly on the door, fuck how was he supposed to do this be around an omega, first the scent was bad enough but why couldn't he have been mediocre in looks instead of such a pretty thing.

"Alpha.... the clothes are to big..." Yuki whined as he pulled on mingyus waist band of his jeans. Mingyu turned around only to see a tiny omega who had the hoodie on but it was handing off one shoulder and boxer briefs looking more like baggy boxers that held on at his tiny hips.

"Fuck.." Mingyu mumbled quietly. 

"Can I just be naked..." Yuki pouted 

"I-i No..."

"can we be naked?"

"How does that make it any better..."

"We are hybrids we are always naked in our animal forms, why should we cover up what nature gave us humans should also be naked just like us" Yuki huffed only for the alpha to grab his hands.

"Humans are modest, walking around naked is a animal thing not a human thing showing your privates is bad Yuki you idiot"

"Why is it bad? is it because your so big? females and omegas like big alphas they can please there mates bette-" Yuki was cut off but a pair of red eyes glaring at him.

"No, you dont need to talk about my dick."

"B-but... ill see it when I help you with your ruts w-well maybe not see it if its in me" Yuki said with big doe like eyes staring directly back into the dark red ones.

Mingyu growled "Yes you will and its all yours but until then you dont need to talk to others about, fuck, listen to me, your private parts are not something you talk about with everyone. you dont show them to others unless you like them NOT fucking like as in friends but like as in sexual urge for someone... Dont show people your dick and dont talk about others dicks" Mingyu sternly said making Yuki nod slowly looking down as his ears were flat on his head full of sadness. "Come on your owners want to meet you"

"h-hold my paw..."

"Its a hand omega, you're in your human form"