Nineteen

(This is unediteddddd im sorry please forgive me)

Yuki sat quietly on the floor between mingyus legs his hands fiddling with the fluffy bed, his mind wondered if the bed was made for hybrids he had never seen such a big animal bed but the most interesting part of it was that it had a picture of a dog paw on it so was it for dogs because neither him or Mingyu were dog hybrids.

Before long Mingyu could sense the pups sadness he didnt look happy to be here and his scent only further made it clear he was hating the arrangement, who wouldnt they were waiting for the other two hybrids to come home and neither of them could do anything besides lay on the bed and cuddling was nice.

Until a boner started to form and a puppy began creating slick like a fire hydrant he had spent an hour of cleaning Yuki again in the bathroom trying to hide the smell with his own scent and having to keep his alpha in control. Every moment he smelt the sweet scent of the slick or the thick fog of yukis fruity scent gland the warmth even of his skin he was going crazy but this was barely pre heat.

If Mingyu couldn't control himself now how would he control himself when the time was approaching.

"MINGYUIE HYUNGGGGG" a boy came diving through the door like there was no privacy at all, it was one of the hybrids the beta at least he was hyper active and childish but ultimately he was less irritating than the alpha. The betas name was Taejoon he very much resembled yukis energy but on a more in your face scale yukis was a whiny needy type.

"Is this the omega! Hi! im Kim Taejoon your so cute!" The Beta cried out sitting obediently infount of them his tail wagging violently his tiny red and black ears twitching.

The boy was taller than yuki but only by two inches, he was handsome and had a nice bone structure his ears complimented his dark coloured hair he had bleached the tips of his hair red making it have a cute look to him.

Yuki looked at the boy with a curious face sniffing the air to smell him. he couldn't really tell if the other hybrid was a omega, beta or alpha his scent wasnt to strong he smelled like he was a mix of a alpha and beta which was strange since betas tended to have a very neutral smelling scent such as fresh herbs, flowers and such.

Mingyu gently rubbed yukis side giving him a small signal to greet the beta even though he was still no interested in having them have to much contact.

The smaller eyes lit up at the cute physical contact before bounding off of the alpha and closer to the beta his eyes making direct contact, his little white ears twitching as he began sniffing closer to the betas scent gland wanting to smell him. Happily Taejoon began sniffing the omega more to his eyes flickering when he smelt his cute scent it was a mix of Strawberries and fresh roses along with a faint hint of caramel strange mix but something about it was extremely calming and tempting the caramel was just enough to not overwhelm the fruity and flowery scents.

Mingyu had to control himself as his eyes narrowed watching the two hybrid begin to smell each other he could see the betas eyes lighting up and how Yuki was bieng stupid enough to let someone eles rub agaisnt his scent gland it wasnt common among hybrids when they wernt mated but it was very intimate.

"Im YUKI!, you are new friend?" Yuki smiled pulling away as he sat infront of the male, taejoons eyes lit up as his fluffy red tail began batting back and forth with pure joy nodding violently. 

"YOUR SO CUTE! LETS BE FRIENDS FOREVER" Taejoon giggled before looking back and Mingyu to see he was giving him death dagger, it was uncomfortable to say the least but it seemed Mingyu finally had someone he care about who was the same species.

"Mingyu Hyung can me and Yuki go get some ice cream...?" Taejoon asked wrapping his arms around the omegas body to give him a tight hug, Yuki was shocked but quickly hugged the male back since he loved cuddles just as much.

Everything about the two hybrids was similar except for the fact Yuki was still lacking in human knowledge he didnt understand how to use the wifi or what was the point in sitting on a toilet and god forbid he sometimes still presses his face against the glass because he thinks its a magical portal. But the omega had come along way knowing how to eat with chop sticks put on clothes and even stopped biting other people to show affection, well he still bit Mingyu alot but the alpha had become used to it by now.

"... whatever I dont care" he muttered before pulling out his phone and turning away, taejoon could tell that Mingyu was just trying to show that he didnt care right now he hated vulnerability. Taejoon was very good at reading people and the fact he still refused sometimes to acknowledge how whipped he is for Yuki was fucking adorable in his eyes.

The two hybrid quickly scattered taejoon pulling Yuki by the hand and Yuki willingly running after him there small feet pattering away as taejoon growled lowly to himself. he hated it here he hated the hybrid for getting to close to Yuki no one understood them and let alone these two hybrid were going to corrupt his mate... his mate... Mingyu liked the though of that

"Hes cute" a voice echoed in the room, it sent anger through his Body before the threw his whole body into the air and began storming towards said voice, the alpha grabbed the male by the throat and pressed him into the door every vain in his arm being carefully highlighted to show jut how much he hated this alpha.

"He's got an alpha, dont fucking try anything or ill rip your vocal cords out and make you eat them" Mingyu said his eyes blood red almost soaking in the pure anger he felt in that moment. Moonbin on the other hand just smirked grabbing the hand and pushing it harshly away from his throat.

"Yeah yeah, you might be stronger than me but we are pretty evenly matched and im still your Hyung arnt I?" Moonbin said patting mingyus head to taunt him.

Mingyu wanted to rip his tongue out, the cockyness of his voice the way he walked the way he acted everything about him was horrible and that was an understatement. he believed alot of stupid lies like pure breed hybrids are better than mixed breeds yet he was a hypocrite and still often mated with people who wernt the same species yet he talks down on them once hes done.

to say there strength level was matched was try Mingyu was only slightly stronger but with the right amount of anger Mingyu would be 10 time the alpha he was.

"Come on, Hyung will treat you to a ice cream with the dongsaengs" he said with a grin before leaving oh boy was Mingyu going to beat the shit out of him..