Ten

Mingyu growled lowly as he played on his three motor computer watching as a player was jumping around trying to miss his shots, he was taunting him and it wasnt a good thing the alpha hated when players would be on purposely annoying and try to get you to rage. Hyunsoo watched from the doorway with jihyun as Mingyu began violently tapping on his keyboard and mouse trying to get tot his one player who was between him and win.

"He looks happy" Jihyun says

"... more like confused, he hasn't been out of this room aside to use the toilet Mingyu won't allow it and we cant do anything" Hyunsoo pouted 

"We cant? hmph your funny you know we could we are still his owners he still has respect for us, if we asked him to let Yuki out he would" Jihyun tried to be quiet the alpha had headphone on his ears so he wasnt focused on the humans noise he was just trying to focus on what was happening in the game and surprisingly the pup sitting on the same chair between his legs was watching.

Yuki had been stuck inside the room for a few days now Mingyu wanted him to stay so that the humans would understand how they hurt him, Yukis tail lay flat on mingyus leg and he was sitting neatly between the larger males muscular thighs he was lucky Yuki wasnt to tall and that the chair he was sitting in was made tailored by the auntie to fit him and still have his legs spread.

When Mingyu asked her to get it made he made sure the chair was big enough he could spread his legs nicely he hated sitting at the computer for a few hours and feeling the fabric of his legs rub together its why would always wear sweatpants of baggy pants when gaming as to not feel it. Now with Yuki between his legs he had that feeling but he allowed it, he was the reason Yuki was trapped in the room but he seemed just as happy to be there no begging to escape just science and cuddles.

Omegas were really easy if you treated them right they wanted five things, Food, water, a warm place to sleep, safety and affection, the last one was the most important Yuki was touchy he liked physical contact and this meant Mingyu at night would sleep with the omega in his arms or like now have him between his legs. he would let Yuki sit on him but the last time that happened he ended up getting abit to figitey and was grinding agaist the alpha making him extremely hard.

"Yuki..." Hyunsoo cooed to the small omega whose head turned instantly the omega smiled even after all that happened he didnt mind so much the alpha was still kind to him and showed him alot of affection.

Yuki tried to get up until eh heard a deep and assertive rumble come from the alpha, he could sense that he was being told to stay so he gently pouted and waved at them before staring blankly at the screen, Mingyu slaughtering the person finally letting a smirk form on his own lips. taking his head phones off for a short break before beginning a new match.

The two owners looked a little deflated before Jihyun tried to speak up. 

"Mingyu-ah come on hes our hybrid we want to be around him teach him stuff you sh-" Jihyun was cut off but a rough growl he knew he should be nicer but deep down he was just blindly covering his own anger he was the one who told Yuki they wanted him as family to but right now he still wanted them to feel yukis pain.

"was that before or after you assholes decided you couldn't handle my ruts? maybe you should just send us both back to the adoption centre if you cant handle one alpha you shouldn't have either of us" Mingyu spat coldly his eyes giving them icy glares well the omega just looked obliviously at the world like he was seeing it for the first time.

Both hyunsoo and Jihyun looked shocked but jihyun so much more, in all the times they had been friends Mingyu and never once made a attempt at saying they should send him back to an adoption centre

"M-Mingyu dont be a dickhead your not his owner we are, your holding him hostage in your room like you hate the world or something!" Jihyun snapped at the alpha only for the alpha to lift Yuki up and sit him on the chair alone walking towards the two humans.

"Yeah and? You act like you care about us but deep down you only ever going to see us as pets for your amusement arnt you?! As pets we have a right to be treated well how the fuck would you like it if your parents brought hyunsoo and gave him to you as a gift?!" Mingyu snarled his eyes glowing red as he so badly wanted to slam the door on both of them.

"Your such fucking baby! neither of us treat you like your not a human cause you are! but legally your our pet I have to put boundaries because if I never had of you would have been taken to the pound you stupid alpha."

"AND YOU DONT SEE IT?! THAT WHY PEOPLE FUCKING END UP LIKE YUKI!!!! HE THINKS HIS ANIMAL SIDE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN HIS HUMAN SIDE BECAUSE HUMAN FUCKING SOCIETY DECIDED TO FORCE THEM TO ACT LIKE ANIMALS THEY CANT EMBRACE THERE HUMAN SIDE!" Mingyu finally lost it as he punched a hole into the side of the door his hand going through it like water it left splinter shattered around and he was lucky his fist didnt go through the wall to. Yuki and Hyunsoo both looked shocked and kind of scared well Jihyun looked hurt and pissed off.

"WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING DEAL?! I SAVED YOU YOUR MY BEST FRIEND YOUR ACTING LIKE YOU WANT ME TO GET RID OF YOU!" 

"Do it" Mingyu snarled pulling his slightly bloody hand back through the door 

"DO what?!?"

"Send me to an adoption centre like you should have done when you found me" Mingyus eyes were blood red his voice was deep and painful filled with Venom.

"S-stop... I-i"

"Go ahead do it OWNER im just a PET to you arnt I? Yukis just a toy for your PET huh a Pet for a pet that's pretty fucking clever good job OWNER" He mocked the humans titles for them making Jihyun stumble a little his eyes were wide in disbelief that the alpha was moving closer, Jihyun stumbled back slowly feeling anxious his eyes were getting wetter sending him into a pain filled horror movie.

"P-please I-i want y-you to stop m-min-"

"You know what you could do Owner sell me and Yuki as a set to the highest bidder? im sure alot of people want to watch us have sex or maybe they will use us for their own pleasure huh? Or do you want me to fuck you huh?! hyunsoo can fuck Yuki maybe we could a-"

Suddenly a loud slap was hit Mingyus face, it echoed throughout the home he didnt flinch or move but the male who held his hand tightly in a little bit of pain was Hyunsoo who had red eyes  not like mingyus but from crying like jihyun who looked like he was scared and having a panik attack.

"... Stop... Mingyu-ah this isnt you... please j-just w-well leave and come back later okay... we are sorry..." Hyunsoo said trying to lift up a weeping jihyun who quickly wobbled down the hall leaving both he omega and alpha in a state of paralysis.

Yuki looked sad he could sense the humans feelings of despair like they had just had this realisation of sorts but not in a bad way like they knew that something had changed in this house the day the omega came.

"Alpha... m-maybe we could go see our owners when things are better? I miss them you Siad your would teach me but... we haven't been able to leave your room..." Yuki said with a pout on his pretty pink lips 

Mingyu let out a sigh and nodded.

"Once things are calm..."