Twelve

Everything was awkward now well slightly awkward, Mingyu had been acting very quiet and reserved towards his owners but tried to make an effort to get to not be as rude, Jihyun was quiet he talked tot he alpha when he could but there conversations were short its Iike there relationship had crumbled and they were trying to rebuild it but sometimes rebuilding something was harder than building it.

Hyunsoo didnt make eye contact with the alpha he didnt know if he should or not because he never knew where he stood, Mingyu knew that the older male was feeling guilty even though it was jihyun who pushed hyunsoo to believe that it wasnt just because he needed a rut buddy. Yuki was normal he just waddled around and was beginning to learn a few new things.

He was able to now officially use the toilet without needing someone to sit there and Hold his paw as he liked to refer to it, another skill was that he didnt use his hands to eat the food or push his face into the food he used chopsticks like everyone else when having dinner although sometimes he did try to get the alpha to feed him. aside from that they were still working on alot of other sides to being a human teaching Yuki new words.

Mingyu was sitting in lounge rubbing his forehead his ears twitching in frustration watching the omega sniff around the room they still had abit of a nipping problem and by the look on mingyus neck and arms he had multiple marks that looked like someone bite him or nibbled on his skin from and outsider people would think hes been engaging in sexual activities.

"Stop sniffing the lounge again! no one new has been here Yuki" Mingyu tried to protest but the omega still crawled around the ground like a dog his butt slightly raised on all fours.

Yuki didnt stop but Hyunsoo had noticed from the kitchen how Mingyu was struggling, he had heard form jihyun that hybrids are like animals they smell everything and it took Mingyu along time to learn not to sniff every object that was new.

Out of nowhere Mingyu pulled the omega into his arms and growled lowly trying to stop him from moving around and being well a pest.

"Alpha!!! I need to smell the new smells I swear someone was here!!!" Yuki cried out his arms wiggling around as he curled his body and began thrashing making the alpha groan gripping his tighter so he wouldnt slip away.

"NO ONES HAS BEEN HERE STOP MOVING!" Mingyu Yelled but the omega didnt stop moving he continued to roll around and whine.

Hyunsoo but his lip looking at them he had a possible idea but if he did he didnt want to risk upsetting the alpha again, his thoughts were wild with regret and pain of what he caused but he didnt know if he should try and do what they had said originally to the two hybrids.

Be like a parental figure to them but how, how were either of them supposed to be normal parents when either way they will be treating them like a pet. Hyunsoo sighed taking a step forward to the hybrid who were in a struggle he breathed heavily making sure to not come off as anxious.

"D-do you mind if I try something..." Hyunsoo asked softly

"..." Mingyu looked at the older male and thought about it sure he could use his alpha status to make the omega submit but they agreed Yuki should learn like a normal person not a hybrid. "I guess"

Mingyu continued to hold Yuki tightly as hyunsoo came closer and got to his knees before reaching into his bag he carried to and from work pulling out a little teddy bear that he had brought awhile ago well on his way from the shops to his home after work. Mingyu looked at it with a little bit of anger feeling like he was giving Yuki a toy because he wanted forgiveness but hyunsoo didnt stop knowing if he did the alpha might get more angry.

"Yuki, this teddy here is a special teddy see?" Hyunsoo showed him a pouch inside that held a weird coloured package it had the image of a strawberry on it.