Two

"Mingyu! we are home!" Jihyun called out as he looked around their apartment to see if their alpha was around but he seemed to not be in the main living space, he heard a shuffle coming from the hallway and saw a tall and very handsome wolf hybrid staring at his phone.

the hybrid had pitch black hair and ears and a pitch black tail swaying behind him, he looked calm and quiet not to focused on anything besides the phone in his hands. that was until he heard a small bark come from somewhere.

"what was that?" He mumbled looking around to see if there was a stray animal around that he didnt know about, a small snout poked his way into the house sniffing and that's when Mingyu noticed the hybrid. His snout turned and a small white fox that looked like it was to small to be fully grown bounced in with a leash around his neck and Hyunsoo behind him.

"Surprise, we had a baby!" the human began laughing as he shut the door and unleashed the pup who instantly began sniffing around on the ground, it was such a foreign place for him to be in a home with all these new scents and new people. 

Mingyus eyes narrowed, looking down at the pup and then back up to his owners with a small yet unsettling look in his eyes. Neither of them could figure out if he was unhappy that they got another pet or that he was just trying to figure out if these two humans actually had a hybrid child that he didnt know about.

"... why?" Mingyu said quietly 

"Why what?" Hyunsoo asked biting his lip, he feared this might happen

"Why did you get another pet, am I not enough?" He asked with a little bit of a pout before looking down at the small wandering pup he felt like they brought a new pet so they could get rid of him but if that was the case why would they tell him that when they brought one home.

Jihyun looked the hybrid in the eyes and sighed it was time for their real talk, Jihyun and Mingyu would do this sometimes when there were problems ever since they were both children they pretty much grew up together. Mingyu having watched his Hyung find love, get his first job, go to university, go to parties and turn into such a nice person well Jihyun watched Mingyu grow up from a tiny scared pup into a big strong alpha who was able to walk the streets on his own with his owner tag of course.

"Mingyu its time we talk" Mingyus heart dropped hearing that as his face scowled into a displeased one his eyes threatening to turn red out o hurt and anger.

"Go ahead im ready for the brutal honest asshole" Mingyu snapped a little hyunsoo gripping his partners hand with a little bit more urgency, he hated seeing the two get into a heated argument because at the end of the day Mingyu was still a pet they still had to keep him inside the house at night not off his leash on his own if he didn't have ID protected.

"Mingyu dont be like that, Firstly we are not replacing you" 

Mingyus heart lightened for a second but he didnt let it show he didnt want them knowing that he was secretly happy they were keeping him.

"Dont act all tough idiot, I know you were scared" Jihyun mocked him a little a smirk growing on his face as the alphas cheeks went a little red before he growled.

"Shut the fuck up I wasnt concerned" Mingyu mumbled.

"Sureeeee just like the first time I Brough Hyunsoo home you wernt afraid I was ditching you for hyunsoo" the alpha let out a huff and sat down on the coach his ears going flat, he felt a little sad that they were exposing him but he wasnt that mad now his questions were why a new hybrid.

The pup was sniffing around the lounge and smelling all the new scents, with every single new thing he smelt a little bit of familiarity came with it like he was learning more about what was supposed to be his new home. 

"Anyways, Mingyu we got Yuki for two reasons we want you to have somebody who can help you with your ruts its getting harder and harder to control you every time you go into one you tell us to lock the door and leave you alone  but then one day later you yell at us to let you out and that you need more than just toys... you almost broke the door I couldn't be there and Hyunsoo was scared because unlike omegas who are just needy alphas can be pushy and hurt people" Jihyun tried to make it sound okay but in truth he was on a business trip in Japan with a client fighting an environmental case.

Hyunsoo even though he loved Mingyu just as much and Jihyun he was afraid that the alpha would break out and then try to go on a spree of mating with other hybrids close by. Hyunsoo wasnt the most physically strong and even jihyun struggled to hold the alpha back. 

"... I said I was sorry.." The alpha grumbled folding his arms as the puppy began waddling towards him noticing the sad scent, unlike humans animals were very good at smelling emotions from the different main ratios in peoples scents and since hybrids were half animal they could smell it easily as well.

"We know, but with Yuki around it will bring some sort of relief, even if he dosnt want to help you he can be Hyunsoos little guardian" Jihyun smiled only for the alpha to glare at him not even noticing the puppy was sniffing his legs.

"What do you mean if he had a choice? he won't" Mingyu growled loudly making the pup let out a small whimper, it had been awhile since he had been around a omega so he had forgotten how submissive they were. Yuki was reacting because the growls they tended to be a bad sign in most hybrids eyes it was a warning never a blessing, humans sometimes found it hard to distinguish the difference between grumble and a growl grumbles were soothing growls were aggressive.

"H-huh?" hyunsoos eyes lit up.

"Did you not know? fuck omegas are submissive by nature alphas scents are like omegas when they are in heat naturally attracting the other side. Think of it like a drug for Yuki when im in a rut he will feel so good smelling it and will willingly do whatever I want omegas unlike alphas cant control themselves during the opposites mating period" Mingyu snarled standing up quickly the puppy had run away between one of the humans feet getting scared.

"Mingyu sit down" Jihyun yelled watching Mingyu try to walk away, the alpha so badly wanted to disobey his owner and walk away but he still felt like a pet he had no freewill if he ran away he would be sent to a adoption centre  unless they found Jihyun and hyunsoo again and maybe some of his instincts were just to listen to them because they were above him or from society's point of view above up.

the humans looked at each other Hyunoo looked slightly distressed afraid they were forcing the new member of their family to have to"mate" with the alpha even if he didn't want.

"Dont be a brat Mingyu, Yes we got Yuki to help with you ruts but we also go him to have a family I found you and wanted to keep you because your my family maybe not by blood but we arnt forced to have family we choose them and I choose you and hyunsoo now im choosing Yuki to join ours... we want to be happy we want you two to be happy so could you take the stick from up your ass out and get on the same page?" Jihyun calmly but firmly stated before sitting down and grabbing mingyus face so they could make eye contact clearly seeing the slight hint of red in his eyes.

"Mingyu-ah... I love you your not like some son to me your like a brother. Not many hybrids get the chance to feel human most of the people who adopt treat them like there animal forms as pets yes legally you are our pets but your humans also if you didnt have ears and a tail no one could tell the difference could they" Jihyun smiled 

"I guess..." he mumbled

"I want you both to walk around here feeling like humans, like you already do. Yuki isnt used to it so you're going to have to guide him and show him what its like... can you do that please?" 

"..."

"Sure... but you owe me steak." the alpha huffed as the pup and hyunsoo watched from the corner