Six

(unedited)

Mingyu hummed quietly as he breathed in the sweet morning scent with a mix of strawberries, he was tired from trying to get Yuki to sleep in his human form all night, Jihyun and hyunsoo had made wanted Yuki to sleep with them until they found a larger apartment for them all to live in but Yuki didnt want to sleep he kept whining asking to shift but Mingyu told him he had to stay as a human for awhile.

he hated Yuki a little and how whiney he was but he got used to it his sweet strawberry scent was so nice for Mingyu to smell...

Mingyus ming began to think for a second as he sniffed harder mornings didnt have smells like strawberries but the small pup did, when he opened his eyes he saw the fox hybrid sitting on his chest and staring closely at him like he had been watching him for hours.

"What the fuck?! when did you get in here" Mingyu groaned loudly blinking a few time until reality hit him and the omega was underneath the blankets to. "Did you sleep in my bed? with me?" He asked noticing the pups small smile as he nodded quietly"

Yuki last night had finally fallen asleep after laying on his owners laps for a few hours once they got up and left him he woke up and had made his way towards the alphas room, it wasnt huge but it was big enough for one person it had a reasonable size bed for the alpha so Yuki let out a soft whine.

Little did Mingyu know to himself he growled softly back almost like he was speaking in his sleep telling the omega to either get into the bed and sleep or leave, Yuki happily slotted himself feeling the alpha curl around him protectively it was strange since he had been a little bit quiet and less touchy than most alphas but this was the most touchy they had been.

"Alpha said I could sleep with him last night! alpha protected me and scented me" He said using the word alpha way to much, it was like a habit Mingyu learned along time ago omegas would call alphas by that title to show there appreciation.

"I scented you? no I didnt dont fucking lie to me" Mingyu growled he had never scented anyone not even the people he had mated with before.

"... Yes you did alpha!, you nuzzled into my neck and rubbed onto me, its why I slept well! thank you" Yuki giggled before feeling the alpha sit up and glare, he sniffed the air wondering if he truely did and to no ones surprise the omega had a mix of his and the strawberry scent. Mingyu sighed why did he do that maybe it was because he hadn't had someone so close before that the omega was just natural instincts or his alpha side took over.

right now he didnt care he stood up and pushed the omega to the side pulling on his sweatpants so he didnt have to be slightly bare infront to the boy, Yukis ears feels flat as his tail wrapped nicely around his own leg to not sag from sadness even thought I had been a short time he missed the alphas warmth.

"Whats wrong? come on get up we have things to do." Mingyu mumbled pulling on a hoodie that was discarded on the ground walking out the door his tail not even been pushing there the hole in the back just stuffed into his jeans.

Yukis ears twitched, scrambling to stand and running after the alpha like his life depended on it his light and soft footsteps making little to no noise. that was part about being a fox sneaking was alot easier.

"What jobs alpha!" Yuki smiled.

"Im going to list off the things you cant do form now on unless given permission then ill play games for awhile until Hyunsoo comes back from work to take us to the HAO to get you registered and beginning your provisional trial card"

"Trial? card?" Yuki questioned his ears perking up as he booped along into the living room sitting down on the ground like a obedient pet well Mingyu sat on the coach.

"Get off the floor! your allowed on furniture" Mingyu grumbled angrily grabbing he omegas arm and yanking him onto the sofa seeing the boy squint lightly pressing his hand agaist the fabric like it was something forigne. "Your such a fucking weird hybrid, think of the trial card like a license"

"Lie.... sense?"

"Aish" Mingyu threw his head back his ears falling down agaist his head before flipping back up quickly. "Whatever, Its a card that has three stages, stage one is the trail card it gives you permission to go out without your owners BUT with another hybrid of full card, Stage two is going out one your own in selected areas, stage three is full your allowed to go anywhere in your country but only from 7am to 9pm" Mingyu said only for the omega to blink at him.

"What about... going out whenever you want!" the boy asked curiously"

"Thats only for citizens we cant go out unless we have our owners before 7am and after 9pm. few hybrids get that anyways you should be grateful our owners let use get this lisence its rare to be allowed by them and they have to sign a agreement every month saying you can still go out" Mingyu growled annoyedly the omega was asking to many questions for his taste he should just be happy that he will be allowed outside with the alpha.

"Okay... im sorry alpha... b-but what's a trial card?" Yuki asked dumbly Mingyu mentally face palming 

"a trial card is a piece of fucking paper that says. a bunch fo bullshit on when you will be tested to see if you capable of being with other humans without a owner" Mingyu mumbled quietly Yuki nodding understanding what he meant.

The alpha was to tired for this but he had a good sleep anyways so maybe he just wanted to rest some more, Yuki continued to stare at him like a lost puppy making Mingyu have to think. Was he like this when he was first found?