twenty

-------------------------------------------------------------

you were with childe in your apartment as you were getting ready.

"does he hate me?" childe groaned. you chuckled while petting evie. childe was going to stay here with evie and scotch as you and beidou headed to the water park. "i still can't believe he didn't invite me."

"it's okay childe, i'll bring you a souvenir." you got an eye roll from him. "don't be so down." childe huffed. you heard a knock from your door. beidou was waiting by your door. she had seemed to be quite ready to head out. 

"hey, beidou." childe spoke out sitting up on the sofa. "how are you?"

"i'm good, and you?" beidou asked. childe gave a quick nod. "so, y/n. are you almost ready?"

"yep, just gotta pack some more stuff." childe gave another groan. he had not gone out on such an exciting trip in a long time. you gently grabbed beidou's arm, pulling her towards your room. "do you think childe can come as well? he is so bummed out." you asked beidou, her looking back at childe through the door. 

"i wouldn't mind, but you've gotta ask kaeya. he is the one that planned this after all." beidou responded. you grabbed your phone, ringing kaeya. after a few seconds, he answered. 

"what is it lovely?" kaeya spoke through the phone. "is something wrong?"

"nothing is wrong, i just wanted to ask if i could invite childe. he hasn't gone out in a while, so he's bummed out." you asked kaeya, looking over at the living room where beidou and childe were talking. 

"oh, of course! the more the merrier." you slightly smiled, thanking kaeya then hanging up. as you packed everything you walked back to the living room. childe was still bummed out. 

"childe," childe looked up as you called him. "i called kaeya, and he said you can come to the waterpark." childe sat up quickly. 

"you sure?" giving a nod you smiled. "but, who is gonna take care of the cats? since this place is a bit far."

"i think i have someone in mind that would love to spend time with cats." beidou spoke up.

after childe said that he would drive there himself, you and beidou went towards to house that she had mentioned. as you pulled up the as house open in the fields, you took in the fresh air. carrying evie and her stuff out, beidou knocked at the door, with scotch on her arm.