twenty-five

-------------------------------------------------------------

before we start there will be no more angst or sad stuff happening, the rest of the story will be soft and stuff. let me known how i can make my angst better! 

-------------------------------------------------------------

the seats were almost empty. it was either you were early or there are not that many people on this flight. 

pulling out your phone from your pocket, you check the time. you were an hour early. to pass the time you began walking around the airport, making sure to not go too far. 

you soon stopped by a café, the smell of brewing coffee intrigued you. walking into the surprisingly empty café, you see a girl that was somewhat cutesy. 

"welcome!" she rose up from her slumped position. "what can i get you today?" she cheerly asked.

"can i get an iced coffee." you said as you were taking out your wallet.

"size?" 

"maybe, a medium?"

"of course." she cheerfully said. "is that all for you today? we have really good breakfast meals." she pointed towards the displayed breakfast meals.

"oh um, i'll take..." you started eyeing the meals. they all looked good, so you couldn't chose so easily. 

"can we split the bill?" you felt an arm wrap around you. getting scared you quickly turned around. 

"didn't i tell you not to come kaeya?" you sighed, knowing kaeya would come either way.

"beidou told me to do this. it's for your safety y/n." kaeya patted your back a few times before paying the cheerful girl.

"thank you kaeya!" the girl thanked him. 

"you know him?" you asked.

"nope! i heard you say his name." she giggled while giving your drink and beagle. "have a great day you two! enjoy your trip."

"why are you taking my tickets?" you asked as kaeya toke the tickets out of your hand. "don't tell me beidou bought new ones.."

kaeya chuckled, almost choking on his muffin. "she did, but hey, it's first class." the tickets were waved in your face. "you sure you don't want them? they have some nice juices in there."