twenty-seven

-------------------------------------------------------------

eyes were not taken off the sight that was in front of you. everyone couldn't say anything, this was more than you guys thought. 

"they are-" kaeya spoke up but didn't finish his sentence. "i don't even know anymore.."

"are you sure police don't know about this?" you asked, concerned about getting caught. "this is way too noticeable, such a fancy place with fancy race cars.."

"the boss of this group is filthy rich, you might want to impress him." yoimiya nudged you. "good looking man, good looking bank account."

you couldn't help but laugh at what yoimiya said. 

"all jokes aside, he is rich rich" a serious look was placed on yoimiya's face. "come on, they're waiting."

"they're waiting?!" you and kaeya say in sync. you both looked at each other confused. "wait what do you mean?" you jogged towards where the couple was heading. 

this place was too extravagant to be holding illegal events. 

as you were stuck in your thoughts, kaeya snapped you back to reality. 

"aren't you glad i told you to dress well and to think you called me extra." you earned a smirk from kaeya. "i am wrong now?"

"tsk, fine. i'm sorry i called you extra and an attention-seeking piece of man candy." you rolled your eyes. 

"oh? where did the man candy part come from? i don't remember you saying that an hour ago." kaeya tried to make eye contact with you, but you were too busy examining the people. 

everyone was dressed so well, especially yoimiya and ayaka. it was as if they were the mafia boss and innocent goody-goody girlfriend in a wattpad story. 

you heard fingers tapping on the microphone. as you looked over you saw a man in a suit and a plate of keys. 

"welcome everyone, i'd like to let everyone the special event happening tonight." he looked towards everyone. "no matter if you've got a race car or not, we've got the best cars here. so, take whatever you'd like." 

everyone around sounded happy and excited. 

"this is a one-time-only chance since we have special guests here today."