Episode 3

"Tadaima!"

It had been a week since she came here. Keiko had just arrived from school. She had to stay back due to club activities. Yuusuke was sad when they couldn't walk home together but he brushed it off pretty quickly, not wanting her to find out about his feelings.

'No one's here?'

She went to the common room, wanting to get a fruit or two in the kitchen.

She stared at the big sofa. She looked to her left and right, making sure no one was in the common room. She dropped her school bag to the side and began running towards the sofa.

Since coming here, she always thought the sofa looked springy enough to jump on. She let out a small yelp when she landed, laughing afterwards. What she didn't notice was a boy sleeping. The impact of her jump caused the boy to wake up.

"Who's girlfriend are you? Who let you in?"

Keiko looked behind her, quickly sitting properly. "I'm no one's girlfriend, I'm your new sister, Keiko. And you're Fuuto-kun, the idol right?"

"Oh, Miwa's husband's daughter!" Fuuto got up from his lying position, looking straight at Keiko. "You're pretty... pretty dumb."

Keiko's forehead creased. Who just says someone is dumb on their first meeting?

"Just to clear things out, I'm not dumb. Surprisingly, I'm pretty smart... while you're pretty rude for an idol."

Fuuto scoffed. "I'm not Asakura Fuuto, the idol when I'm home. I'm Asahina Fuuto, a son with his own personality when I'm home." He got up from the couch. "Yoroshiku, baka onee-san."

Keiko huffs out, annoyed.

'What is his problem? He's younger than me, he should respect me!'

"Ugh!" Keiko gritted her teeth, super annoyed with him. There's several things that Keiko hates, one of them is rude people like him. She stomped back into her room, mood ruined by him.

•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•

"Don't let me meet him. Don't let me meet him. Don't let me meet him." Keiko chanted quietly as she went downstairs to the kitchen.

She peeked into the kitchen. There was only Ukyou and no sight of Fuuto. She breathes out, not realizing she was holding it in.

"Okairi, Ukyou-san!" She greeted cheerfully.

For some reason, Ukyou had a surprised look on his face. "T-tadaima."

Keiko tilted her head. "Ukyou-san daijoubu? You look surprised."

"I am. It's been a long time since I've heard 'tadaima' being said to me."

"Really? I thought living with your 10 brothers, you would hear it often." Keiko said, standing beside him to help organize the newly bought groceries.

Ukyou chuckled. "We only gather together for dinner, most of the time we spend our time separately except for Wataru. Masa-nii keeps an eye on him in case he does anything dangerous. By the way, have you met Fuuto?"

Keiko puffed out her cheeks. "I did... and it wasn't pleasant."

Ukyou chuckled. "I'm apologize on his behalf. I told him to come home to meet you and Subaru before he works tomorrow."

"Subaru?"

"Ah my bad, I haven't told you yet but tomorrow is Subaru's birthday. We're planning on throwing him a party for his 20th birthday."

"A birthday party, that's so fun! Do you guys do this often?"

"Well, not really but since it's his 20th birthday, we thought of making it special by doing this."