Episode 6

It was late October. Keiko and the Asahina's except Natsume and Fuuto were eating dinner, the latter two were busy with their work and one of them isn't even living here.

"Oh I won't be eating dinner this Friday. I have plans with my friends." Keiko stated.

"This Friday? It's a day before Halloween isn't it?" Ukyou asked.

Keiko nodded. "Yes, my friends and I decided to dress up and hang around the mall, maybe watch a horror movie too."

"That sounds fun! I wanna follow, I wanna follow!" Wataru said.

"Wataru, nee-san has made her plans with her friends. You can't invade their time like that." Masaomi advised.

"Oh wearing costumes huh? Sounds fun but why didn't you go on Halloween?" Kaname asked.

"Some of them had plans already so we decided to do it a day early."

"If that's the case, we can spend our time together imouto-chan!" Tsubaki said.

"Tsubaki, did you forget? We have an event on that day." Azusa reminded him.

Tsubaki pouted, saying they should bail their work and have fun with their sister.

"That does sound like a great idea. We could go to an amusement park or a haunted house!" She stated.

"And wear costumes!" Wataru continued.

"That sounds fun. We can spend quality family time together." Hikaru said.

"W-wouldn't there be a lot of people? What if we lost Wataru in the crowd." Yuusuke asked.

"Don't tell me you're scared Yuusuke-kun?" She teased.

"N-no I'm not. I'm just worried about Wataru's safety!"

"Don't worry, I'll make sure that my schedule is free so I can look out for him." Masaomi said.

"It would be nice to have fun once in a while." Iori agreed

"Unfortunately, I have plans already." Louis stated. "But chii-chan, let me style your hair before you go."

"Sure! Thank you in advance, Louis-san." Keiko turned towards Subaru. "Subaru, are you free? Let's have fun together."

Subaru blushed. "I-i can't. I have basketball practice."

"That sucks. Even my club takes a break once a while."

"Imouto-san, what club are you in by the way?" Hikaru asked.

"The judo club."

'Ah that explains her aggressive behavior...' They all thought.

"Well then that's settled. We'll confirm the plan tomorrow. I'll ask if Natsume and Fuuto are free that day." Ukyou said.

They continue eating, some excited with their Halloween plan.

•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•

It was Halloween.

Although Keiko went out yesterday, she still has the energy to spend time with her stepbrothers.

Sadly, Kaname, Tsubaki, Azusa, Natsume, Louis, Subaru and Fuuto couldn't come. They had their own stuff to do.

They decided to spend the day in an amusement park. Only Keiko and Wataru had dressed up, Keiko as a witch and Wataru as a superhero from a current anime he's watching.

"I'm disappointed. You guys should at least wear cat ears or bunny ears." Keiko stated, pouting.

After eating an early breakfast, they were now on their way to the amusement park.