Episode 7

The Asahina's and Keiko were lounging in the living room, chatting with each other when Keiko suddenly remembered something.

"You guys are coming tomorrow right? For our school cultural festival." Keiko asked, motioning to herself and Yuusuke.

"Unfortunately I have work to do." Masaomi said sadly. Ukyou too.

"Don't worry imouto-chan. I'll be there." Kaname said, winking.

"Me too! Hey, can visitors try your school uniforms?" Hikaru asked.

"Uh fortunately no. But you can visit our café tomorrow, I'll be wearing a bunny maid outfit."

"A bunny maid outfit? I wanna see! I wanna see!" Wataru shouted.

"You're gonna look cuter than ever! Let me take pictures of you imouto-chan!" Tsubaki said, enthusiastically standing up.

Keiko giggled. "Yuusuke's dressing up as a bunny waiter. We're a pair."

"Yuusuke with bunny ears? Ahahahhahahaha you'll look ridiculous!" Tsubaki laughed, clenching his stomach.

"But Yuusuke doesn't look bad at all! The reason why we came home late today was because we had to try out our outfits. Yuusuke looks adorably handsome!"

Tsubaki glared at Yuusuke, either jealous because he got to see Keiko in a maid outfit first or because she said he was handsome.

"I would love to come but I need to prepare for my school cultural festival." Iori said.

"Oh right... yours is the day after ours. Don't worry, I'll come to yours."

Iori smiled. "Thank you imouto." He excused himself and returned to his room.

"And there goes Io-chan with his anti-social attitude." Kaname said. "What will you be serving imouto-chan?"

Keiko winked. "It's a secret!" Keiko linked her arm with Yuusuke. "So make sure to come tomorrow."

•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•

"Woa, I look extra beautiful." Keiko said as she looked at herself in the mirror.

Her friend, Ayame snorted. "You say that everyday, Keiko-chan." She passed Keiko a bunny ear hairband. "Rika-chan would've hit you when you said that."

Keiko stuck out her tongue. "I'm just being my confident self." She turned around to face Ayame. "You ready?"

"Yeah, let's go. The others want to take pictures before the opening ceremony." They walked back to their classroom from the changing room.

"You guys are late." Rika scolded, hands crossed on her chest. "The others who had to change are already here."

"Gomen gomen!" Ayame said, hands clasping together. "Keiko and I were in charge of the girls' hair so we were the last one to get ready."

"Yeah Rika-chan. Definitely not our fault."

Rika sighed but then smiled. "Fine. I won't ponder on it any longer." Rika turned towards everyone. "Minasan, let's take a class picture before we go to the assembly hall."

A classmate of theirs set up the camera, timing it for five seconds. Those dressed up as butlers and maids were positioned in the center. Keiko got to stand between Yuusuke and Ayame.

Yuusuke glanced at Keiko a few times before gaining the courage to ask her, "Y-you wanna take a picture together? Masa-nii and Kyou-nii would love to have a picture of us, you know cause we're family."

Keiko smirked. "Ehh you sure you want it because Masaomi-san and Ukyou-san want to? You should be honest with yourself, and just say it out loud that you want a picture with your dear cute sister."