Episode 19

The second week of April meant the start of a new year. She along with Yuusuke were in the welcoming committee, welcoming the first year students on their first day and helping them with directions and stuff.

"Look at all those happy faces." Keiko said, looking at the new students.

"They all have the face of a child." Yuusuke stated.

She giggled. "We were probably like that too two years ago."

"Otsukaresama."

They turned towards the voice.

"Azusa-san/Azu-nii!"

Azusa was in a suit with a blue tie, his hair was parted neatly to show both eyes. He was holding onto a file. "What's wrong?" He asked with a smile. "Is there something on my face?"

"There's handsomeness on your face!" Keiko said excitedly. She walked right up to him with Yuusuke tailing behind her. "You've got a different vibe than usual!"

"What's up with that outfit anyways? Wait, why are you even here?"

"I actually had no intention of coming here myself. The others were limited in time today. Masa-nii, Kyou-nii, and Kana-nii had plans already. Hika-nii and Tsubaki didn't want anything to do with him. So I had to come along as a guardian." He looked towards the school gate. "He should be here already."

"He?"

Yuusuke scratched his neck. "Azu-nii, couldn't you just tell us straight away? We don't understand what you're talking about."

Azusa looked towards them with a surprise face. "Did you guys not know?"

"About what?"

At the same time, a taxi stopped right in front of the school gate. The door opened, girls started to scream.

"This is what I meant." Azusa whispered to them both. He glanced at the figure. "See."

"Isn't that Asakura Fuuto?"

"No way, no way!"

"It's Fuuto, THE Fuuto!"

Fuuto walked with a cool and confident aura towards them.

"Geeeh why are you here?" Keiko asked, her eyebrows furrowed and arms crossed when he stopped in front of them.

"Ohayou gonzaimasu." He greeted them politely, which confuses both Keiko and Yuusuke. "Starting today, I'll be attending Hinode High School." He introduced himself using his real name before bowing to them, saying, "Please take care of me, senpai." He winked at Keiko, which in turn she quirked one of her eyebrows.

'I wonder what trouble you're bringing with you...'

•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•

After the Opening Ceremony, the welcoming committee had to stay back to help clean up the stage. She and Yuusuke had finished doing so and decided to walk to class together.

"I can't believe he took the examinations to our school." Keiko looked at Yuusuke. "He must've wanted to follow in your footsteps."

Yuusuke shook his head. "There's no way he's someone like that. He's here to annoy us since he can't annoy us at home because he's busy." He looked forward, stretching his arms. "A popular idol being here is going to be troublesome too..."

"Maybe he wants to feel what it's like going to the same school as his siblings?" She wondered. "After all, most of your older brothers were in the same school. I would be happy if I went to the same school with my siblings even if it annoys me... Just like you and me! And we're classmates again this year too. Seems like this year, it'll be a lively high school year."