Episode 27

"I'm gonna hang out with my friends this afternoon until evening. Unfortunately, I won't be able to help you, Ukyou-san."

Keiko and a few of the Asahina's brothers were lounging in the living room, chatting about their lives when Keiko stated that.

"Don't worry, imouto-san. Most of us are busy so I won't have to cook a large meal. Please have fun with your friends, you don't get to do it a lot later during the busy examination week." Ukyou reassured her.

"Yeah! Azusa will be discharged today, so Masa-nii and I will be busy helping him. You don't have to worry about it!" Tsubaki added.

"Who are you hanging out with? Your school friends or your childhood friends?" Yuusuke asked before feeding himself a potato chip.

"With my childhood friends." Keiko stood up from the sofa.

"Have fun imouto-chan!"

"Take care of yourself, imouto."

"Will do, goodbye!" She left the living room and got ready to meet up with her friends.

•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•

While Keiko was out with her friends, a package arrived for her from her papa. He was overseas with Miwa-san, accompanying her to a fashion show in Paris while exploring the catacombs.

Ukyou doesn't want the big package to be stolen so he decided to put it in the living room. As the sun set down, the brothers came home.

Some of them decided to hang in the living room. When they saw the package, they got curious. So, they waited until Keiko came home.

"Tadaima~!" Keiko greeted as she entered the living room.

"Okairinisai, imouto-san." Ukyou welcomed her back, pushing a cart full of snacks and cups of tea. "Would you like a cup of tea?"

"Yeah sure." She smiled, taking a seat next to Azusa. "Azusa-san, how are you?"

He smiled, "I'm feeling pretty good. It's been a long time since I came home, I miss this kind of mood."

"Did you have fun?" Yuusuke asked. He was lying beside Wataru on the floor, snacking on a cookie. Wataru was busy reading a manga.

 Wataru was busy reading a manga

She nodded her head happily. "We went to an art museum, watched a movie and went from cafe to cafe trying out their food."

"Oh, by the way imouto-san, you have a package from Rintarou-san." Masaomi remembered. "Let me go get it for you."

When he came back, he put the big package on the table.

"Oooooh!" This seems to have caught Wataru's attention as he got up and went to her side, inspecting the package. "You should open it, onee-chan!"

"Wataru, you shouldn't bother her." Yuusuke scolded.

"Yeah, open it up imouto-chan!" Tsubaki said, peering at the package from his seat.