Episode 21

WARNING! WARNING! MENTIONING OF SEXUAL ASSAULT!!! WARNING! WARNING!

Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•

A few days had passed since then. Azusa's health is recovering although he did say he occasionally has a headache. When that happens, he'll take a 30 minutes break before continuing working.

They were all finishing dinner (except Natsume of course, he lives elsewhere) when Louis spoke up, saying he had something to tell.

Since the day he met up with the foreigner, he had distanced himself from the family by not spending time with them. Opting to spend the time all alone. Of course most of the brothers and Keiko reached out to him but he reassured them that he needs time alone.

Everyone looked at each other, faces full of confusion and worried.

"We'll listen to whatever you say, Louis." Masaomi said with a kind smile.

Ukyou nodded. "Yes, you're family after all."

Louis thanked them before looking at the youngest 5 of his brothers. "But first of all, I need to tell the five of you something." He began telling them about him being their adoptive older brother.

Subaru and Yuusuke's mouth were opened wide, the calm Iori and bratty Fuuto's eyes widened while Wataru was babbling about it not being true.

"It is true, Wataru-chan." Keiko said, patting his head. "But that doesn't mean he isn't an Asahina."

Louis smiled and thanked her. He continued, "A representative sent by my father came to bring me back to France. I... don't know what to reply to that so I told him to give me a few weeks to make my decision. And I want to know your guys' opinion."

Yuusuke stood up, hands on the table. "He can't just take you away from us! And why now of all times? Don't you think it's suspicious?"

"Remember when I was featured in a famous magazine? Seems like he knew about me from that."

"But it's still suspicious." Fuuto said, arms crossing. "How do we know it's not someone trying to take advantage of you?"

"He showed me a picture of my father. He's a famous beautician in France." He showed them a picture of his father.

"Woah, you guys do look similar. Especially your hair colour and droopy eyes." Tsubaki pointed out.

"And you want our opinion on whether you should return to France or not?" Hikaru asked. When Louis nodded his head, Hikaru hummed. "If I was in your spot, I wouldn't return to France. I'd like to stay here, with you guys."

"Yeah!"

"You've been with us since you were two after all!"

"That's what you guys think?" Ukyou asked as he set down cups in front of each of them. "I'd be curious about my real parents. I'd like to meet them."

"That is true."

"Yeah, I would have tons of questions for them."

"What do you think?" Yuusuke asked, looking at Keiko.

Everyone's eyes were on Keiko.

"Hmm I don't want Louis-san to leave... but whatever your choice is, I'll respect it."

"Imouto-chan, I'm on board with you." Kaname said. "Whatever choice you choose, you are our brother, an Asahina. That will never ever change."

Louis smiled. "Thank you minna. I promise to tell you guys my decision soon."