Episode 13

WARNING! WARNING! MENTIONING OF TRYING TO COMMIT SU1C3D3!!! WARNING! WARNING!

•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•

Keiko sighed as she looked outside. Snow had started to fall, painting the lawn white. Most of the Asahina's are out, either working or hanging out with their friends. While those who are inside rather be in their own room, warming themselves up with their comfy comforter.

Not Keiko though. She was up and wanted to play with the snow but none of her friends were available. So, she decided to stroll around the neighborhood. From a distance, she saw three kids playing snowball. Deciding she had nothing better to do, she walked up to them, wanting to play with the kids... which turned out to be three adults that she knows very well.

"Oh imouto-chan! Did you miss me so much that you came to find me?" Tsubaki greeted, hands waving in the air.

"You're defenseless Tsubaki!" Azusa threw a snowball at his back, causing Tsubaki to whine in pain.

"Imouto-chan!" Tsubaki ran to hug Keiko. "Azusa and Natsume are bullying me!"

"Don't use her as your shield, Tsubaki. You're supposed to protect her, you're the big brother after all." Natsume said, walking towards her with Azusa beside him.

Keiko giggled. "I thought there were cute kids having a snowball fight. Turns out it's my 'old' brothers playing with each other."

"Hey! We're still young and fresh dudes in their early 20's, imouto-chan."

"Tsubaki's the one who wanted to have a snowball match. We're just amusing him."

Natsume sighed. "You said it was an emergency, but when I came here I got snowballed in the face."

"Awwww but it's not often we get to play with snow!" Tsubaki gasped as if an idea popped in his head. "Since imouto-chan's here, we can play in teams!"

"Are you free imouto-san? If you aren't then you don't have to force yourself to make him happy."

Keiko shook her head. "It's okay, I'm bored and free so let's start the match!"

"Let's decide the team then." Natsume held out his fist. "With jankenpon."

The results? Tsubaki teamed up with Natsume while Keiko with Azusa.

"Emm no fair, Azusa always gets imouto-chan." Tsubaki pouted.

"He's the luckiest one among us after all."

Keiko giggled. "It doesn't matter as long as it's fair and square. What will the winners get for winning?"

"Hmm anything that they want. The losers will have to pay for it." Tsubaki replied.

"Are you serious? If we win, can I ask both of you guys to buy me these epic amazing limited edition super headphones that I saw a few days ago?"

"Yep, anything."

"Yosh! Let's take them down, Tsubaki!" Natsume shouted, getting fired up.

"Oh well, I guess we're done for." Azusa stated, already giving up before they even started.

"Azusa-san! We can't just admit defeat easily, we've got each other's back!"

"Let the match begin!" Tsubaki shouted, causing them to run a few metres back to devise a plan.

Keiko and Azusa hid behind a nearby bench, crouching to hide themselves.

"So what's our strategy? Do we build a wall or do we attack them nonstop?"