Episode 14

WARNING! WARNING! MENTIONING OF PASS EVENTS ABOUT TRYING TO COMMIT SU1C3D3!!! WARNING! WARNING!

Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•

"Imouto-san."

Keiko was currently eating breakfast along with Iori and Wataru. Fuuto was working so he's currently skipping school.

"What's wrong, Ukyou-san?"

"Could you go and check on Yuusuke? I think he overslept. It's been awhile since he did that on a school day." Ukyou asked while washing the dishes.

"Now that you mention, it has been awhile since he overslept. Usually, one of us would wake him up." Iori said.

"But since onee-chan came here, he's been up early!" Wataru said before shoving a toast into his mouth.

"Hontoni? Guess I gotta wake that sleepy boy up with a good morning kiss."

Ukyou and Iori's eyes widened while Wataru complained, saying he needs one too.

"I'm just kidding." She giggled, causing Ukyou and Iori to breathe out air that they didn't realize they were holding.

Before going to his room, Ukyou told her to get Yuusuke's key room in one of the drawers in the living room. On her way out of the living room, she saw Masaomi enter to eat breakfast. She greeted him before exiting.

Upon arriving at his door, she knocked on it three times and waited for a response. After waiting a few seconds of silence, she decided to barge in using the spare key.

'Hmm, just like a teenage boy's room.' She thought as she looked around Yuusuke's room. Her eyes landed on Yuusuke who was sleeping soundly on his bed.

She bends down so she's eye-level with his face.

"Yuusuke-kun! Yuusuke-kun!" She whisper-shouted, not wanting to shock him with her loud voice. "Time to wake up for school."

"A few more minutes, Wataru." He muttered before suddenly grabbing Keiko's arm, pulling her into the bed.

She blushed. 'Wait wait wait what??? I'm in bed with a boy? I'm in bed with a boy. I'M IN A BED WITH A BOY!'

"Yuusuke-kun! I'm not Wataru-chan! I'm Keiko!"

He doesn't even bat an eyelash when she shouted. He just hugged her tighter and snuggled closer to her, mumbling something about smelling like Keiko.

"That's because I am Keiko." She said before pulling his cheeks.

This caused Yuusuke's eyes to open up, blushing when he realized how close he was to Keiko. Being flustered, he pushed Keiko away, causing her to fall down the bed.

"Owww! Yuusuke-kun!" Keiko shouted, rubbing her butt.

Yuusuke mumbled a 'sorry' before asking what she's doing here.

"I'm here to wake you up for school... Are you sick?" She got up and put her hand on Yuusuke's forehead. "Your face is red."

"H-huh? Red? It's just your imagination, I'm... achooo!" Yuusuke turned his head sideways before sneezing, not wanting Keiko to catch his germs.

"I think you've got a fever. You're burning up." Keiko said. "Come on, to bed you go." She forcefully tucked Yuusuke back to bed as he was denying his fever. "I'll call Masaomi to check up on you. He should've finished eating breakfast."' Keiko pushed a few buttons to call Masaomi.

After telling him about Yuusuke's condition, she decided to wait for Masaomi. She was worried Yuusuke's condition would worsen if she left him alone.

"Hey how could you not know it was me you were hugging?"