Episode 18

"Oh no." Keiko gasped.

"What's wrong?" Tsubaki asked.

"Onee-chan, did you hit your hand?" Wataru asked worriedly.

She was in the kitchen along with Masaomi, the twins and Wataru. She was about to cook dinner when she opened the fridge to see the fridge almost empty.

"There's no ingredients for dinner." She untied her apron, telling them she will quickly go to the nearest supermarket to buy some veggies and meats when Tsubaki pulled her into a hug.

"Today's only us and Subaru, so isn't it fine that we eat out?"

"We're eating out with onee-chan? Yeay!" Wataru shouted.

"Seems like a great idea. Right now, Kyou-nii's in the middle of a case so he's really busy." Azusa stated.

"It must be tough for Mr. Lawyer." Tsubaki continued.

"Where should we eat? At a family restaurant?" Wataru recommended it.

"Eating at a family restaurant is wearisome." Azusa said, eyes glued to a book he's reading.

"Then let's go flower viewing. We haven't gone flower viewing yet! Going flower viewing is good! Flower viewing! Flower viewing! Flower viewing!" Wataru chanted, pumping his fist up and down.

"Oh nice idea, Wataru-chan. It is Spring after all." She praised him.

Wataru continued chanting 'flower viewing' in the background while Masaomi talked. "Seeing the cherry blossoms in the evening is a good idea."

"I guess it's alright." Azusa agreed, closing his book.

"Then I'll message Subaru-san-"

"Daijoubu, imouto-chan! I'll let him know." Tsubaki said, winking. "I'll invite Natsume too since he seems to be free.

"Then, I'll leave it to you. Now would you please let me go so I can make my special karaage?" Tsubaki was still hugging Keiko at this point.

Tsubaki pouted. "But I wanna hug you moreeeeee!"

"Let her go Tsukkun! I want onee-chan's special karaage!" Wataru pushed Tsubaki off of Keiko. He began chanting 'onee-chan's special karaage' while running around the dining table.

Masaomi caught his collar, stopping him from continuing another lap. "We'll buy other foods so don't strain yourself too much."

"I'll get the beers." Azusa said, standing up from his seat to buy it.

•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•

Natsume was walking down the streets when his phone rang. He immediately answered it, thinking it was a call from his company.

"Heyyo! Are you free right now?"

It was just Tsubaki.

"I'm not."

"But everyone's going flower viewing. Natsume will definitely come right? I got it, understood, see ya!"

Beep!

The call ended with Natsume not being able to deny the invitation.

He sighed. "Flower viewing... I just went some time ago with that bunch from my company. Ah, I'm going home."

Yet somehow, his feet find his way to the location of the flower viewing his twin via message. He walked around the area until he found his family.

Tsubaki was singing a song drunkenly about his love for his sister, entertaining nearby women who had surrounded him. The others were in a circle, eating and laughing.