Trips part 1

Daves pov
"Come on babe I got to get up." Jazz said

"Na just a few more minutes and you can get up."

She had to leave for class and I had to leave to get some business done for our anniversary coming up but I was about to say fuck it and spend all day with her shit she need a break anyways.

"Babe you know  I got to go to class plus finals are next week."

"Ummm alright ma but don't forget to meet me at the house because we leaving."

"Ohhh our anniversary trip is coming up huh?" She said excited.

"Yeah and I got everything planned so be back before the jet takes off."

"Then i might as well do zoom class today and study while I'm on the plane because we haven't packed anything."

"I got all that handled babe all you go to do is show up."

"Okay my love now let me get up." She said.

"Can I get a quickie?"

I was hard as fuck this is months of build up I love my kids but they be blocking.

"Babe come on now." She said moving me out the way.

"Just tip then."

"Oh my goodness why you been so horny lately?" She asked.

"Nothing ma I just be wanting you Hella bad honestly plus our kids is so blockers I'm trying to get it in as much as possible."

She rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"15 mins sir." She said.

"Shit thats all I need."

"Come on we can go in the shower." She said.

I nodded and we had the best shower sex of all time hands down.

"Damn ma I needed that."

"Me too but I really got to go before I be late for class what you doing today?"

"Got to head to the trap for a second make sure shit straight before we leave you know niggas can't never do shit with out me."

"No they can not hopefully they don't try and burn the place down to the ground like last time."

"Yeah they asses was tripping that day."

"Forreal whos smart ass idea was it to put the BBQ grill inside the trap anyways?"

"Six."

"Why am I not shocked he be the main one doing the most."

"Right! So you studying with that nigga today?"

"No why?"

"Damn I can't ask as question."

"Babe are you a little salty?" She asked giggling.

"Whatever fuck i got to be jealous of you my fine sexy ass wife not his."

"You know I can just change tutors at anytime."She said.

"Well then do that today."

"Okay."

"Okay? Just ok?"

"Yesss was there something else I was supposed to say?" She asked.

"Na I just thought you was going to argue a little bit more than that."

"Baby if you don't want me to have him ass a tutor then I won't have him as a tutor simple as that." She said.

"Okay thats all I was saying damn girl about time you got the hint." I said chuckling.