Last day

Me and jazz are at the pool eating g breakfast and her ass just been extremely quiet i don't really like it because her ass don't ever shut up like at all

"Whats wrong with you big head why you so quiet this morning?"

"Nothing." She said.

I smacked my lips and just shook my head.

"What i do now?"

"David let it go there's nothing wrong seriously." She said semi yelling.

I grabbed her by her neck lightly.

"You better calm your ass the fuck down and tell me what the fuck wrong with you."

She moved my hands off her neck and rolled her eyes.

"Like I said its nothing." She said standing up.

"Jazz-"

"Im just going to the bathroom relax." She said.

I nodded and watched her walk off I really don't know why she mad she just acting up for no reason but I know how to calm that shit down I got up and went  into the house to go find her I heard the shower running and decided to join her. I stepped in behind her and kissed her neck.

"David-"

I kissed her and pushed her into the wall.

"Shut up you and this fucking attitude you got is getting on my nerves now shut your ass up and take this dick now arch it."

"Babe I dont-" I cut her off and slid into her.

"What i say jazz stop playing with me."

"Dave fuck."

She was getting them long strokes that she loves so much. Then I started going faster and faster.

"Babe um."

I took my dick out and smirked because I know she wants it.

"Dave what the fuck." She said trying to move me.

"No say sorry."

"Fuck you." She said.

"Say sorry or you can't cum." I said kissing her and sliding back in.

"Okay babe I'm sorry fuck keep going."

"Na you don't mean it."

"But-"

I stopped and got out.

"Where you going?" She asked.

"Now your ass got a reason to have a attitude." I said chuckling.

"Uhhh I can't fucking stand you! Thats okay ill just get my side nigga to do it."

I know she playing but that just my blood run hot. I grabbed her out the shower and pushed her on to the bed.