Hawaii part 1

(We going to fast forward just a little bit.)

A month later
Daves pov

I been at this trap day in and day out looking for this dumb ass bitch Rachel who ever guarding her got her on lock like Fort knox not even my snitches can find her ass alot of bodies been dropped including some of her family members she got to come up out of hiding sometime the better question is when though I do know one thing I got the worst case of blue balls on earth jazz ain't giving me no play at all. I was cut out of my thoughts by someone knocking on my door.

"Come in." I shouted counting money.

Jazz opened up the door.

"Ohhh someones not happy to see his wife." She said giggling.

"Of course I'm happy to see my wife." I said stopping what I was doing and giving her a hug and kiss.

She smell so damn good.

"What you doing here ma? You know i don't want you around this shit." I said.

"I know pooh but I wanted to check on you and bring you some food." She said giving me the bag.

"Thanks mamas."

"Anytime well I'm going to go." She said.

"Uh uh bring that ass back her count this up for me." I said passing her a duffle bag.

She opened it up and started counting it up this my babe man she really is my rider no questions asked.

"How's that whole Rachel situation going?" She asked.

"She under some heavy ass guard i don't know where the fuck she is."

She nodded.

"Well its been over a month maybe somebody already took care of her crazy ass." She said.

"I doubt that ma something just ain't right I've been clearing house left and right niggas been stealing and Hella shit plus this situation shit getting crazy."

"I know babe atleast we leave tomorrow for hawaii." She said.

"Yeah but I don't think we should go."

"Why not?" She asked.

"Because we need to focus on what's going on here."

"As much as I would agree with you we need this vacation." She said finishing counting up the money.

"Damn counting that shit like a boss."

"I learned from the best but come on you can't think of one good reason why you don't wanna go."

"Oh yeah? 2 words blue balls and you walking around in some tight ass bikini ain't going to help."

"Well if you go...." she said walking over to me and whispering in my ear.

"Shit." I said gripping my self.

"So what do you say?" She said kissing my neck.

"Can I get some right now?"

She dropped her coat that showed just her in bra and panties.

"What do you think? You said you always wanted office sex plus I know you didn't think I just came all the way over here to help you count money." She said.

"Let me go lock this door real quick then." I said slapping her ass.

As I went to go lock the door somebody knocked on it jazz put her coat back on to cover her self and I opened the door.