wowziers

We was on our way to the airport when lil goody hit me up talking about sum shit done popped off at his house hands down I was on my way thats my little goon I made my way towards the elevator door and all I see is a women's body laying on the ground and goody standing next too it.

"Fuck going on here whos this bitch."

Who ever the bitch was he fucked her up and let off some rounds.

"Thats my auntie."

I looked at him Hella side ways he did his auntie in.

"Fuck she do?"

"You don't fuck with family even if they not blood related she might have been my aunt but you like my dad besides I knew you was looking for her so I handled it." He said.

I looked at the body closer and smirked.

"Rachel punk ass why you didn't tell me she was your aunt."

"I was at school when yall had a meeting about her i just put 2 and 2 together my bad for not telling you when I found out I hope this proves my loyalty to you pops."

I nodded as I watched the clean up crew.

"You've been showed me your loyalty along time ago don't sweat nothing besides you did twice as worse to her than I ever will had you safe next time you think something or even think you know something let me know asap aight?"

He nodded.

"Aight lil nigga lets bounce tim beau get this shit up and meet us in Hawaii."

They smirked and happily nodded.

"They to juiced for hawaii."

"Hell the whole crew might as well go every thing on lock so its a trip on the boss man."

"Right right does mama know about the wedding?" He asked.

I pressed the button to go back down.

"Na and don't tell her it's at the end of our trip so don't go running your mind before I bust a bust a cap in your ass." O said mushing his head.

"Aight I got you pops is mika coming on this trip." He asked rubbing his hands together.

Mika is jazz lil 15 year old cousin she like the twin of jazz its almost scary.

"Yeah she coming why is that?"

"She bad as hell im trying to get with her." He said.

I shook my head and chuckled.

"You just trying to get with any and everybody huh?"

"Na just her we got to school together we be hanging out and shit but she don't take me seriously." He said as we stepped out the elevator.

"Give her time she will come around."

He nodded we walked to the car and put his bags in.

"Hey babe sorry we took so long."

"Its no problem hey babe." She said looking at goody.

"Wassup mama?" He said giving her a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Aight yall ready to roll?" The driver asked.

We nodded he drove off from the apartment.

"So let me tell you about your child right here!" I said.

"Pops man!"

"Na I'm speaking on it he trying to get with mika."

"Who is? Goody?" She said smiling.

"Yeah his ass is."

He smacked his lips.

"Mann I should have rode with Jay bruh!" He said chuckling.

"Oh no kick that shit you was talk about to me to her."

"So whats good you wanna talk to mika?"

"I mean..yeah but we just cool I wanna be more though." He said.

"Awww that so cute."

"Old sensitive ass nigga." I said chuckling.

"Shut your ass up David mind yours."

Goody in the back dying laughing.

"Check this out mane you don't run shit over here."

"Nigga only thing you run is your mouth watch your mouth before you get punched in your shit."

"Man jazz whats good bruh."

"Oh don't let the pregnancy fool you boo boo I pops off." She said fake taking off her earrings.

"Driver pull this mouthafucka over im tired of this shit." I said trying not to laugh.

"Yooo my parents go crazy yooo." Goody said as he recorded us on live.

I ain't going to lie that was the first time he called us his parents I didn't know he really felt like that when I took him in I was just his mentor sorta like a father figure but once he got older he asked cam he call me pops so when I married jazz that was automatic she loves him as much as I do damn he done turned a real nigga soft.

"Did you pay for your football cleats?"

"Yeah my first game is on amiyahs birthday at 7pm."

"Oh we there hands down."

"Yeah we most definitely there." Jazz said.

"Cool but I do got a serious question for yall."

"Whats up?"

"Will yall adopt me?" He asked.

Me and jazz just looked at him.

"I mean if it's bad do-"

"Nigga what you talking about you is our son hands down."

"Period."

He laughed and smiled.

We continued talking until we pulled up to the airport everyone had already been there since they took an earlier flight I just decided to take the jet I bought I barley use it. We walked through the airport and went straight too the plane.  While him and jazz was sleep i was just reminiscing on everything I can't wait to marry this women again.

Anonymous  pov
Finally my man's coming back to the resort my girl Rachel told me he would be coming here we messed around right before he was even married to jazz I can't wait until he sees me again he proably can't wait to see me.