Moving foward

3 months later
Jazz pov
"Ughhhh!!! I hate moving!" I shouted.

I was moving some of my stuff out the house into my new house Dave isn't to thrilled about it but hes respecting my decision.

"You wouldn't have to move if you would just stay." Dave said kissing my neck.

"Dave we've been over this."

"I know but its not easy letting you go i thought by this time I would have won you back or atleast changed your mind about moving." He said.

He say on the bed and put me in between his legs I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him.

"I know but if we going to make this work we have got to start acting like we dating again plus you still not out the game yet I can't handle that so please understand."

He stroked my face and gave me a kiss.

"I know its something you have to do that doesn't mean I'm excepting it i feel like I'm going to-"

"Stop speaking stuff into existence it hasn't happened and it won't as long as we are taking the right steps we should be fine okay?"

He nodded.

"Okay ma so when are you leaving?" He asked.

"In a little while I ain't taking all of my stuff now I still need to get my stuff together."

"Okay we got a zoom call with our counselor tomorrow at 10 you want me to come to your house or you want to do it here?"

"We can do it here whatever works best did you still wanna keep the kids tonight?"

"Yeah so you can get everything settled in."

"Okay."

We just starred at each other for the longest time we really never thought we would get back to this place where there was no resolve for us this is crazy.

"Anyways you wanna come with me to the new house while the kids are still gone at day care?"

"Yeah let me put my slides on real quick."

I nodded he went to put his slides on grabbed the stuff I need as I grabbed the keys to the car we headed down stairs  towards the car to put everything in the car once everything was placed we drove off as we headed to my new place.

45 mins later

We pulled up to my new house I love everything about it honestly