Santa monica part 2

Daves pov
Babe ssstopppp!!! Jazz whined.

We've been having the most nastiest sex known to man no lie.

"Come on one more round."

"Nnnoppee!" She said sticking her tongue out at me.

"Aint you tired of putting that mouth to work you better stop."

"You so nasty let me go run the shower so we can do our hygiene."

I nodded then picked up my phone.

"Any calls from the kids or family?"

"Na I guess everyone good rah said aaliyah and king doing good kiari and amiyah having fun with Jay and mookie then kody is having fun with t."

"Okay have you checked on goody?"

"Baby hes almost 18 im sure if there was a problem he would call us by now."

"Yeah thats true im just loving our weekend." She said.

"Im glad i wanted us to have this time together before I stopped the trap I also got a surprise for you."

"Oh yeah whats that?" She said coming up to me.

I handed her two papers.

"Omg! You got you real-estate license!"

"Yup yup and......"

"You finally own the Barbershop." She said excited for me.

There was this barbershop me and Jay use to go to as kids I told the owner one day I was going to have enough money to buy him out so he and his wife can retire in they dream vacation spot.

Flashback
Before me and jazz take off to Santa Monica I had something to do Mr. G been my barber for years always kept me with a fresh cut he did all the neighbor hood kids lately hes been telling me he ran into some financial issues and he had to use his retirement money just to stay afloat his health is starting to get better but hes ready to retire he has done so much for the community I decided to return the favor.

"Yo mr.g."

"Look at here look at here now gentlemen this is one man i am so proud of everyone this is Dave one of my favorite clients and best customers."

I said a general high to everyone.

"Aye g let me holler at you in the back."

He nodded and we headed to his office.

"So whats up d?" He asked closing the door behind us.

"Hows everything been going lately?"

"Oh you know same shit just a different day trying to get by."

I nodded.

"I feel it hows the wife."

"Oh she good we just had our 5th grandbaby."He said showing me a picture.

"Cutie blessing to ya."

"Thanks man but since I know you didn't just come down here for nothing whats going on?" He asked.

"I heard you was going through something so I came to sprinkle some blessings on to you."

"Dave i couldn't except your money."

"Well consider it a down payment to your villa in Jamaica." I said handing him a envelope.

It was a check for 2.5 million.

"Dave man i don't even know what to say thank you."

"Your welcome i also wanted to know if you was willing to sell me this barber shop."