girls night/guys night

After the trap me and jazz just was kicking it at the house relaxing she cooked dinner and Hella shit we've be came real home bodies but I love it because I'm out of alot of shit besides I ain't partying with out my wife she is the party I was snapped out of my thoughts by my phone ringing.

"Hold on babe." I said as I was rubbing her feet.

I picked up the phone and it Loco,Rocky, Juan and six.

"Fuck yall bitches want?" I said chuckling.

"Get dressed bitch we going out. Rocky said.

I looked at jazz and she was too busy watching TV.

"Na I'm good."

"Stop  being a pussy." I heard jay say.

"Fuck you and your ass probly had to ask mookie to go out knock it off."

"You see where I'm at though fuck you thought who run my house?" He asked.

"Mookie." We all replied.

"Fuck yall any who come on now lil sis ain't that scary she ain't going to bust a grape."

"She right here." I said.

"My bad sis you know you run your house hold." He tried to say.

She grabbed the phone.

"He will be ready in 30 mins yall." She said.

"See jazz with the shit." Rocky said.

"I know thats right now babe go get ready." She said handing me back the phone.

"Aight fuck with yall in a min."

I hung up and looked at jazz and she grinned.

"Fuck you smiling for I thought we was spending time together."

"We are but babe you been doing so much for me and the kids you need to go out and do something for your self now go don't make me say it again." She said laughing and pushing me.

"Okay okay I'm going damn aggressive ass." I said chuckling.

"Yiu wasn't going to go unless I made you so oh well." She said.

"Let me guess Mookie coming over too?"

"Yes..." She said.

"Uh huh trying to be slick don't be trying to twerk my baby out either."

"You don't be saying all that when I'm riding on your face." She said.

"Old nasty ass let me go get dressed before I put your ass on bed rest forever."

"If your dick does that I want it." She said giggling.

I just shook my head and walked upstairs this girl is crazy. I took me a 45 min shower knowing these niggas ain't going to be on time and started getting ready when I heard jazz come in the room closing it.

"What good ma?"

She walked over to me and pushed me down on the bed then snatched my boxers off then started giving me some of the best head she done ever gave me I mean her head game went crazy but this shit was beyond my expectations.

"Just like that ma fuck." I said pushing her head further down.

She was making a mess just like how I like it I stood up.

"Open." I said standing over her.

She opened her mouth then I started fucking it my phone was ringing but these niggas can wait until we through. She started moving her head nice and slow giving me  every inch of her throat I was in heaven.