secrets continue to come out

Daves pov
Something been fucking with me all day rah is up to something then again she's a secretive ass person but she been running in and out this mouthafucka since we've been here but I didn't pay no attention to it until I notice she been to protective of jazz like more than normal I don't know maybe I'm tripping. As soon as she walked in I noticed she was bloodied up.

"Fuck happened to you?" I asked.

I must have scared her because she jumped back a little bit.

"Just out and about." She said.

I nodded and put aaliyah in her crib.

"Are you good look like you was in a Micheal Myers film or some shit."

"Na its nothing like that just had to get a bitch in check real quick." She said.

"Umm aight well when you done come smoke a blunt with me."

She nodded then walked away something is up with her I just wanna find out what.

About an hour later
I was on the beach smoking a blunt when rah walked back up.

"Man that shower hit the spot whats good with ya cuz?" She asked as I passed her the blunt.

"You know I just wanted to holla at you."

"Oh forreal what about?" She asked passing me the blunts back.

"I don't know you tell me where you been going lately you acting light weigh sus."

"Na man just some family business you know how things get." She said.

Rah always been private when it came down to her family so I wasn't to shocked she didn't say anything about it.

"Everything coo?"

"Yeah just sucks when your so called blood betrays you. You know?" She said.

"Blood don't make you family remember that. "

"Facts where my nieces and nephews at?"

"You know them playing with Xavier and Mika when they around daddy don't exsist."

She shook her head because its true we kept blunts going just talking about whatever at this point when jazz and Jay came up to us.

"Yall is not going to believe this." Jay said.

"What happened?"

"Victoria she's gone." Jazz said sitting next to me.

"How the fuck that happen? She was just there last night."

They shrugged.

"I don't know but I don't really think she's gone maybe this is like a game or something." Jay said.

"But why would she blow up her own home?" Jazz asked.

The more they started talking the more I got to thinking and rah had that guilty look on her face thats when it clicked.

"Na she most definitely gone." I said.

"How you know?" Jazz asked.

"Just a feeling. Rah was just telling me about a situation with her family how she had to smoke someone."

"Damn rah we talking about our issues and we ain't even ask you are you good."

"Na im good I'm good dave was just letting me talk."

I gave her that look like we will talk about this later but jazz and Jay didn't catch on.

"Well as much as I would love to stay here and talk i miss my kiddos so ill be up there with them babe you coming?" She asked.