making it thru this storm

JAZZ POV
I'm in the hospital right now the doctor said due to stress my blood pressure was sky high and they are going to do an emergency c section luckily for me everything looks good she just a month early from her original due date from her actually date so she should be fine as far as they know. As I was laying I just kept repeating the events over and over again in my head David really fucked me up man I know this is what he does for a living and I should be use to it but to see him the way he was not once but 3 times fucks me up and shakes me to my core on top of that the simple fact he was willing actually scratch that more than willing to lie to me about it is unforgivable I was snapped out of my thoughts when the nurse called out to me.

"Excuse me miss um its almost time for you to deliver is there anybody you would like me to call or maybe your hus-"

"No I want a stress fr-"

Before I could say anything Dave and rah came thru the door looking scared to even come in.

"Oh my god."

"Excuse me you guys can't be in here right now." The nurse said.

"Im her husband." He said.

"For now that is."

He just shook his head.

"And you are?"

"The aunt we just wanna make sure her and the baby is ok." Rah said.

"Ma'ma? Are you okay with me telling them your information." The nurse asked.

"Sure its not like they care." I said shrugging.

I guess she could sense the tension.

"Why don't we step outside and I can tell you whats going on."

They nodded.

"Jazz we will be right back." Dave said.

I flipped him off and continued playing on my phone nothing can be fixed right now I don't really give a fuck to be honest I just want Aaliyah here safely so I can go. It didn't take them that long to walk back in they both kinda just stood there and looked at me.

"Aye um I'm going to be outside so I can let you guys talk jazz me and you will talk when you ready." She said.

I nodded I really don't have a right to even be mad at rah it just hurts she was willing to lie to me I know it wasn't her place to tell me what was going on but I wish someone did. Dave took a seat next to me didn't really say anything because there was nothing to say nothing was going to make this situation better at all.

"Jazz I-"

"Um um I don't wanna talk about it lets just focuse on getting Aaliyah out safe and sound."

He nodded we both just sat in silence until the doctor came in.

"Hello I'm Dr. Iman how is the mom feeling?" He asked.

"Im good just a little scared."

"Nothing to be scared of i did this hundreds of times if not more everything will be just fine okay?"

I nodded.

"You must be the father correct."

"Yes I am."

"You must be very excited well not to keep you guys waiting any longer lets get you prepped and  ready sir I'm going to ask you to step out so we can get your wife ready and we will come back to get you okay?"

"Alright." He said not taking his eyes off of me.

He walked out the room and Dr. Iman started going over what was going to happen during my cestion wants I signed all the consents he walked out and dave walked back in with in full scrubs.