dinner party part 1

I just didn't really know what to say to her honestly it was just kinda silent.

"So... what up?" I asked.

"Jazz we need to talk." She said.

"Well I know that much thats very apparent."

"Listen none of this was supposed to happen."

"Such as what you know other than my brother being your son!how could you not tell him? We went through hell after our parents passed away."

"I know and I'm sorry for that but I need you to help me." She said.

"Oh no ma'ma that is between you and Jay."

"Come on look I promise I will explain everything to you guys just please try and convince him to come to dinner we all need to have a sit down and really talk please jazz  I really have to say this."

I just shook my head and nodded.

"I don't know what you want me to say to him but I will try."

"Thank you." She said.

"Yeah don't Thank me yet ill text you and let you know the answer."

She nodded.

"Okay fair enough im just going to go." She said.

"Yeah."

She walked on the beach and I just sat there its so many things that are just not right with this situation I really wish my mom and dad was here they would make since with all this I just wish I could. I must have been out for a min because Dave came looking for me.

"Hey babe." He said kissing my lips.

"Hey."

"Uh oh what's going on? Did I do something or did you and Jay get into it."

"Well I just had a little chit chat with with Victoria."

"Is that right?" He asked sitting next to me.

"Yeah where the kids?"

"They down for a nap right now my mom got them." He said.

"Oh okay."

There was calm silence between us he scooted closer to me then got behind me so I could lay back on his chest.

"What you thinking about babygirl."

"I just wish I had the answers you know? My parents aren't here to tell me the truth so I do I really know if all this is true or not."

"Thats why yall need to sit down with her I'll be there for you don't even trip but yall need to hear the truth I just told Jay the same thing before I came out here." He said.

"I know I should but it's like do I really wanna know the truth after all these years? Or do I wanna just continue believing what i believe."

He shrugged.

"Only you can decide that ma i can't make that decision for you."

"I know thats whats so messed up about this."

"Jazz look at me." He said.

"I turned around and looked at him.

"You my everything anything you wanna do about this im going to try my best to handle it okay." He said.

"Thank you babe and I would really like it if you did come that would be great."

"Then I'm there like swim wear."

I laughed.

"You so silly."

"I know but it put a smile on your face so I'm happy." He said.

"You always put a smile on my face even when I'm mad at you."

"I hate when you are mad at me we been through hell lately." He said.

"That just means better days are ahead for us."

"Well I know this probably ain't the best time to ask but you know I can't hold my tongue."

"What is it?"

"If I asked you to marry me again would you do it?" He asked.

"Are you officially out the game?"

"Im out fr fr this time nothing will be holding us back again." He said.

"Yes I would."

"Good so you don't mind that i planned out wedding for this Saturday."

"What? I mean wait.."

"And before you say anything everything is handled dresses and all." He said.

"Aww babe of course I'll marry you I didn't know you wanted to do it this week."

"Fresh start for the both for us." He said.

I couldn't contain my excitement i kissed him all over his face.

"Aww look at the love birds." We heard Jay and mookie say.

"Man if yall don't.." Dave said giving me one more kiss.

"So have you told her about the wedding yet." Mookie said excited.

"Yes I did." Dave said.

"All I know it better happen it better not be like hawaii." Mookie said.

"Hawaii? What happened in hawaii?"

"Before Aaliyah was born i was going to ask you to marry me again in hawaii but you know all that happened." He said.

"Well it will be happening her and um Jay im ready for the sit down."

"I will be joining yall also you and Jay need as much support as you guys can get." Mookie said.

"Good."

We all just started talking about everything that's going on im just glad we got spouses that understand what's going on. We was on the beach damn near tell night fall we started heading back rah,mimi,six,and the rest of the crew was watching the kids for us.

"Mommmy!" Amiyah shouted.

"Hi princess."

The rest of the kids was asleep on the floor they had a little movie night.

"Daddy!" She said holding up her hands up for him to pick her up.

"Sup mamas why you ain't sleep?" Dave asked.

"I was waiting for you guys can I sleep with yall?" She asked making a sad face.

As much as me and dave want to say no we already knew the answer.

"Yeah babe can you grab the kids for me please."

"Yeah." Dave said.

"Come on amiyah."

As I was getting amiyah settled in I texted Victoria to let her know we will see her tomorrow.

"Damn aaliyah lil ass heavy." He said laying her in her basket.

"I know thats my chunky mom I just text Victoria about dinner tomorrow."

He just shook his head.

"This should be interesting."

"Right but nothing can really be that bad I just wanna listen to what she has to say as much as she done for us she atleast deserves the right to explain herself."

"Whatever you say babygirl." He said kissing my neck.

"Come on lets lay down."

He nodded and we got in bed and cuddled up with our kids hopefully tomorrow will be okay.