shocking news

I'm pregnant? I just can't believe it okay I actually can especially the way me and dave go at it.

"You okay?" Kayla asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah I just can't believe im pregnant it plain out crazy."

"Are you even ready for another babe?" She asked.

"I mean down the road I would have been but now..."

"Jazz god don't give us nothing we can't handle this is a blessing in disguise."

"I know I just atleast wanted my degree have my own you know I can't just live off Dave the rest of my life."

"Well why don't you just go get your real estate license i mean you just sold me a house not that long ago your pretty good." She said.

"Yeah I guess I ain't to bad huh?" I said patting my back.

"Conceited ass but anyways what does my sis and God babe want for lunch?" She asked rubbing my stomach.

"Anything really." I said.

"Um hmmm seafood it is." She said giggling.

"Its like you already know me."

"That part have you called Dave back yet?" She asked.

"Na ill call him when I get back to the house."

"So how you going to tell him?"

"I don't know it has to be something cute ."

"Or something sexy and from what you told me yall need that ill even take the kids for the weekend for you." She said.

"Na its okay I'm going to tell him and the kids together but I might need that babysitting in the near future."

"Anytime good sis." She said.

After we had dinner she decided to stay the night at my house because I didn't want to be alone and she missed her God babies."

As Kayla was upstairs decided to call Dave the phone rang a couple of times and he finally picked up he looked mad as fuck.

"Hey babe."

"Sup."

"Nothing much what about you what's going on with you why you look so mad?"

"Nothing jazz is there something you wanna talk about?"

"Ugh yeah I wasn't at school today."

"I know you was at a fucking abortion clinic jazz what the fuck where you thinking jazz? You just didn't give a fuck did you? All because I don't be home enough you going to take a innocent child's life-"

I had to cut him off.

"Yo... what the fuck slow your roll what the hell you talking about i didn't get no abortion."

"Jazz I pinged your location i know where the fuck you was."

"Babe I was there but I wasn't there for me it was for Kayla."

"Yeah right I got to go." He said hanging up on me.

"Oh no he didn't!"

"What happened?" Kayla asked.

I kinda didn't really know what to say I was still in shock.

"He pinged my location this morning and he seen we was at the abortion clinic."

"Forreal?!? Did you tell him it was for me atleast?"

"Yeah I tried to but he thinks I really aborted our child."

"Aww I'm sorry boo but x told me they come back tomorrow we will talk to them then."

Tears started falling down my eyes like why would he even think that I would do that this is beyond crazy maybe I just need to go to sleep. I know he didn't mean it i would have reacted the same way maybe it was just the thought of it that made him upset but he should know I would never do that.

"Dont worry boo give him time to calm down im sure everything will be fine okay?" She said.

"Okay."

She went into the other room and I laid down I don't know what I'm going to say when I see him but hopefully he talks to me.

Daves pov
The car ride back to the house was quiet as fuck I didn't know what I was going to do when I walked in to the house but I need to get my anger in check fast.

"Im telling you jazz didn't do no shit like that you need to calm down."

"I know I'm just tripping on the fact that she was even there you feel me?"

"Yeah my chick did the same thing the other day."

"Oh yeah who is this girl you keep talking about?" I said trying to get my mind off of things.

"Oh here name kayla." He said showing me a pic of her.

"Oh that's my wife's best friend." I said.

"Oh snap so thats who she went with."

Now that makes a whole lot more since.

"Damn now I feel bad for what I said man."

"I know but look you got a chance to make it better." He said.

I nodded as we pulled up to the house we hopped out and I grabbed my bags me and x was talking about whatever but all that came to a complete stop when I seen what awaited me.

"Surprise!!!!" Jazz screamed with her and Kayla spraying me with pink and blue confetti 🎊.

"What the-"

"Thats what I was trying to tell you babe we are pregnant." She said.

"You lying." I said grinning.

She shook her head no and held up the ultrasound.

"My wife is pregnant."

She nodded.

I spun her around I ain't been so happy in my life well I have but now I got one my solders on the way I can't wait.

"Are you happy babe?"

"Highly happy babe I can't wait."

"Its going down forreal." Kayla said.

Me and dave just smiled and laughed no apology needed one kiss said it all.