Part part 1

(Okay so yall about to hear the craziness of goody and mika and I changes the ages goody is 18 mika is 17)

Goodys pov
We all sitting around chopping it up like we normally do.

"So what we doing the parents are out of town we need to do something." Cisco said.

"Hell yeah I say we throw one of the livest most lit party known to man kind."

"Say less but where we having it at?"

"Teen club?" Tika asked?

"Na bigger than that we know to many people." Shaft said.

"True that."

We all started thinking about it when everyone started looking at me smiling.

"Nope I already know what yall thinking my pops ain't going to kill me."

"And jazz ain't going to kill me." Mika said.

"Yeah you would be dead but what about outside? The backyard Is big enough and we will make sure to be extra careful not to break nothing." Cisco said.

"Na yall don't get it if I get caught me and her are both dead."

"Facts."

"Well why don't you just ask?" Tika said.

"Yeah there ain't nothing wrong with it." Moniece said.

I nodded.

"Aight let me go holla at my parents iys not to much of my dad its my mom that's going to trip."

"Well if they say no we will go to plan b now call." Cisco said tossing my phone.

I walked upstairs to my room to call pops as if he already knew he picked up on the first ring then FaceTime me.
.
"Dam lil nigga we've been gone less than a day and you already need something." He said chuckling.

"Haha dad just checking on yall that's it wheres mom?"

"She sleep what you want?" He said lighting a blunt.

"I see there ain't no beating around the bush i wanna know can I have a party tonight?"

"A party? Goody seriously?" He asked.

"See i told them-"

"Told who what? I ain't even say nothing yet so look check this out you can have a party but not at the fuckin house that's out your mama ain't about to kill me because I gave your permission you feel me?" He said.

"I feel you so where at then?"

"My club on the west end make sure they clear it out for yall tonight and make sure yall got security packed in that mouthafucka."

I was happy as fuck.

"Okay thanks pops."

"You welcome and just remember I got eyes and ears every where I know everything so don't play with me I'm trusting you goody." He said.

"Aight pops i got you its good."

"Aight let me go wake your mom up some more do me a favor before yall go I got your mom a couple of things go pick them up for me." He said.

"I got you."

"Okay man loves you call big t and lucchi tell them to get security together and yall turn up."

"Love you too yall have fun bye."

"Peace."

I hung up hyped as hell i walked back down stairs where everyone was.