so;

Daves pov
Me and jazz are on our way to the hospital somebody took a hit on Rachel ass but the whole situation seems weird to me that drop shouldn't had went wrong period.

"So what happened again?" Jazz asked rah.

"The bitch is dumb thats what." Rah said mad as fuck.

When rah goes on drops she's in and out  but today the grab was heavier so I sent Rachel ass with her which was dumb on my part.

"What happened though this was a simple drop."

"She pulled her gun out on my peoples and you know they ass ain't got no common sense." She said shaking her head.

"So we going to the hospital because??" Jazz asked.

Rah in the back laughing because she know jazz is petty.

"To check if she okay I don't really give a fuck after that plus your doctor called me early so we can get seen sooner."

"Oh okay." She said.

We pulled into the hospital and asked for her room apparently she suffered two shots to the chest and one graze nothing as bad as i thought.

"Aight yall I'm out glad she okay but rah let her ass know she fired."

"No doubt." She said.

"Now where the fuck did jazz go?"

Rah shrugged and I started to walk off when I seen jazz comforting this little boy he couldn't be no more than 3 or 4 years old she loves her some kids boy I swear.

"Wassup ma? Whats up shorty whats your name?"

"Kody." He said.

"He was crying about his mom and that there's no one here for him I guess who ever dropped him off left him here."

I shook my head and squated down to his level.

"Whos your mom?"

"My mommy name is mom." He said.

I chuckled.

"No babe whats her real name?" Jazz asked.

"I don't know she's really pretty look see." He said showing me his I pod.

Me and jazz look its Rachel.

"Damn." Jazz said.

Look on jazz face was real.

"Aye rah come here real quick."

She walked over.

"Whats good?" She asked.

"Watch lil dude right here for me while me and jazz talk."

She nodded jazz tried to get the lil boy off her lap but he was on her so rah had to get him as rah calmed him down we walked to the end of the hallway.

"What you thinking? We can't just leave that little boy here." She said.

"I know."

"Why don't we call roc and see if he can track who the dad is-"

She cut her self off.

"What?"

"Tye? What are you doing here?"

Oh so this the nigga she was studying with.

"The hospital called and told me my ex was in a accident I was on her emergency card."

"Ohhh.. babe this is tye and tye this is my husband dave."

"Wassup bruh." He said.

"I ain't your bruh."

I was staring his ass down i don't like this nigga.

"Chill." Jazz said kissing me.

"Aight we still need to figure out what to do with kody."

"Kody?" He asked.

"Yeah why you know him?"

"Hes my son Rachel was my girlfriend remember the one I was going to propose to?"

"Ohh that was her okay got it and the little boy you had at school that was him." Jazz said.

"Yeah." He said.

I think she could feel the heat on her head because she shouldn't know that much about this nigga.

"Um he's over there if you wanna get him." Jazz said.

He nodded looked at me then walked away.

"Why-"

She held up her hand and pointed her finger at me.

"Dont start. Don't go there as a matter of fact drop it." She said.

She lucky we in this mouthafucking hospital and I ain't trying to act up.

"Family of rachel." The doctor said.

"That would be me." Tye said holding kody.

The doctor looked at us and motioned for us to come over for what I don't know.

"Are you her boss?" She asked.

"Something like that why?"

"Well she wanted to tell you that she will back to work soon and-"

"Hold up hold up you her boss?" Tye asked.

"Something like that why?"

He just shook his head and told the doctor to keep going.

"She also would like you to take care of her son since your the only one she trust."

"The fuck im his dad." Tye said.

"Well not according to her and unless you have proof i can only release him to  who she recommended." He said.

"What room she in can we see her to get this whole thing cleared up?" Jazz asked.

He nodded.

"Room 313."

We all started walking up there I'm always cut up in some shit that ain't got nothing to do with my black ass. We all walked into the room and when she seen us her face turned from happy to disgusted.

"Im all ready in enough pain why are you hear tye?" She asked.

"For my son." He said.

She scoffed.

"Look I ain't being around the bush why the fuck you got me on the emergency list and why can't your son go with his daddy."

"That part I'm trying to go home." Rah said.

"Because thats not his dad." She said mumbling.

Jazz must have caught wind to what she said.

"Excuse me speak up." Jazz said.

"Hes not the father."

"Then who is?" Tye asked mad as fuck.

I can tell he trying not to go off because the kid in here but he damn near about to say fuck it and beat her ass.

"Well this ain't got shit to do with me so rah jazz come on I ain't got time for this shit."

"Its yours! She shouted.

"What?"

"Dave its yours and tye you are not the father."

What the fuck is wrong with this bitch?

Plus the look on jazz and rah face is unreadable and thats not a good thing atleast for Rachel.

Oop.. dave Dave Dave maybe you should have called Rachel back that night huh?