secrets unwind part 1

We called a trap meeting with everyone the old gs too we needed to get down to the bottom of this while we doing that rah and jazz headed down to Jamaica with the kids early we on the next flight after this we need a plan with Freddie ass or we will be next.

"So whats the move?" Jay asked.

"I don't know i though you guys took care of that along time ago." Chuey asked.

"Apparently they didn't do that good of a job." Bino said.

"Look whats done is done now how do we fix it?" Jay asked.

"Hes a dangerous man proably more dangerous now more than ever but why would he wait so long to come back for revenge?" Victoria asked.

"I don't know all I do know is we are all in danger whoever tried to take out Jay will be coming for us soon."

They all nodded.

"Look this is what I think yall should do let us take care of Freddie if he's coming for yall then we need to make sure no one is in the cross fire you two go ahead with yall original plan and go to Jamaica  but just watch everyone around you don't trust not a fuckin soo yall understand me?" Chuey asked.

We nodded.

"What if it ain't Freddie though?" Six asked.

"Then it someone in close relationship to him get our tech department to run a full background on everyone dig as deep as you can I don't want nothing to come up so if yall got something to say speak the fuck up."

"Aight we got yall but go meet yall wives we got this."

We nodded and we started heading out there door.

"Aye you good?" I asked Jay as he was deep in thought.

"Yeah I'm good just thinking about this shit it's fucked up but I feel like there's more to this."

"What you mean?" I asked driving down the highway.

"Do you remember when Victoria killed Belinda and told me there was somethings I just don't need to know?" He asked.

I flash back to her saying that but I don't really know what she meant by that.

"What you think she got something to do with this?"

"Na nothing like that but something ain't sitting right with me." He said.

"Yeah me either."

Something ain't right with this picture I just wish I know what. We rode to the airport then hopped on our private plane to the Bahamas if everything goes smoothly I want me and jazz to renew our wedding vowels fresh start to our new lives I just hope im able to liveth long.

Victoria Blanco pov
"Calm down Victoria we are going to get Freddie chill."

"No you chill okay you haven't lived with this secret for as long as I have okay? Do you know how it feels to know that your only blood might die because of something I did."

Chuey shook his head.

"You must go and tell him mamacita you need to tell Jay the truth." He said.

"Oh yeah tell him what? Huh chuey? That me and his dad had a one night stand and I gave him up to his father for another bitch to raise? How does that sound?"

"Its messed up but you need to tell him."

"Yeah? What about jazz what do I say to her? That i had Freddies goons kill her mom because I was a jealous bitch? Or now Freddie is after them because I saved him?"

"Doesn't matter how you do it you just need to do it and you need to do it quickly you have harbored this guilt for years now its time to come clean."

"Or kill Freddie before he finds them."

"Whatever helps you sleep Victoria just know I'm always here for you."

"Thanks babe I love you."

"I love you more ill go book out tickets." He said walking away.

I nodded then continued looking out my window I have to save them now and expect the consequences later.

Jazz pov
Im laying on the beach just watching the kids play in the sand and that water its so peaceful here.

"I always loved it here." I said stretching out on the lawn chair.

"Me too to bad its under these circumstances though." Mookie said.

"Yeah I know hopefully they get it handled."

"Forreal I don't got time for this shit no more damn!" Rah said laughing.

"That just that kind of life we live." Mookie said.

I shrugged just kept sipping on my wine then I got a text message from this weird number.

Unknown: your family is gorgeous

Me:whos this?

Unknown: family some may say a personal friend.

Me:stop texting me

Unknow: I just hope Dave and Jay make it safe and sound it would be no fun with out that see you soon.

I tried to text back but its like the number disappeared.

"I need to get in touch with Dave like right now!"

"What happened?" Rah asked.

"I don't know but something is in my heart telling me something ain't right."

Cliffffffhhhhaaannngggerrr.......... I love yall two