She ready

Jazz pov
I was sound asleep when I heard a loud thump against the dresser I looked up and it was Dave coming in drunk at 2 o'clock in the morning I couldn't help but laugh.

"Hey sexy mama did I wake you?" He said stumbling.

I laughed a lil bit.

"A little bit you okay?" I asked helping him to the bed.

"We need to talk." He said.

I nodded.

"Okay speak." I said taking off his clothes and putting them in the laundry basket.

He came up behind me and just held me .

"I don't wanna loose you jazz you and the kids mean everything to me." He said.

I turned to face him and he starts crying I never seen dave cry so it really must be something.

"Hey hey relax tell me whats going on im not going no where babe."

He nodded.

"Rachel..um.. she filled a motion on me." He said handing me the paper.

"What kind of motion?" I asked reading the paper.

I read it and couldn't believe what is on the paper its the biggest load.of bullshit I've ever heard of.

"Jazz say something please." He said.

I shook my head then headed downstairs with Dave following behind me.

"Sit down."

He sat at the island and I warmed his food up and handed him so advil and water. Once the food  was done I handed it to him.

"Thank you babe but you still didn't say anything about this

"Thank you babe but you still didn't say anything about this."

"Dave this is the biggest load of bullshit I've ever heard of and unless there is some truth to it and you know it is then there's nothing to talk about its stupid we will handle this i should have let rah ass kill her when she wanted too." I said rolling my eyes.

He chuckled.

"So you not leaving me?"

I shrugged.

"For what? Over this? Boy boo til death do us part period we ain't leaving each other until that casket drops."

"You my rider forreal forreal ma and I think you for that ma." He said.

I kissed his cheek.

"Im your wife thats what I'm supposed to do now eat your food sir." He nodded.

After he was done he was a lil more sober so we went upstairs and fell asleep looks like I got a lil pit stop to make.

The next morning
After doing my morning routine I went downstairs to make Dave breakfast because lord knows if I left it up to him he would claim im starving him. As I was making his plate I felt his arms wrap around me.