Before the storm

A month  after the shooting

Daves pov
I've been up for days trying to figure this shit out I don't know any niggas that want funk with me but after what happened last time I'm killing everyone on site no questions asked. I was at the trap I looked at the time and seen it was 5 am jazz been blowing my phone up she says we need to talk but I already know she wants me to quit this trap shit but I can't atleast not right now I know she will understand eventually I haven't really been home as much so its just been her holding it down honestly I'm starting become a man I don't recognize I'm moving reckless not giving a fuck and in the process hurting my wife at the same shit is fucking with me but I can't see to stop I shook my head and just rolled a blunt when I seen jazz come in and slam the door.

"HAVE YOU LOST YOUR EVER LADTIMG MOUTHAFUCKING MIND?" SHE YELLED.

"Jazz what are you doing here? Where the kids?"

"OH NO DONT ASK ME NO GOT DAMN QUESTIONS NOW WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT TIME IT IS?" SHE ASKED.

"Yeah I know what time it is."

"SO WHAT YOU THINK UOU TO GOOD TO COME HOME NOW? THEN YOU MISSING DOCTORS APPOINTMENTS AND SHIT YOU HAVEN'T BEEN HOME IN DAYS DAVID."

"And? You got it right?"

I ain't going to lie im Hella drunk right now and when I drink I'm start getting dumb ass reckless with my words shit I'm not even meaning.

"Fuck you mean oh you got it they your kids to I'm stressed out David you can't see that shit? And look at you this isn't you." She said.

"This is me and if you don't like it you can go!" I yelled.

She scoffed and snatched the bottle out my hand and tossed it at the wall.

"Yo what the fuck!"

"I don't know who you think you talking to but realize who you talking to bro I ain't none of these hoes around here im your wife so watch your damn tone." She said.

I just looked at her this is becoming to much we don't argue at all but I can't stop.

"Oh you lucky."

"Im lucky what nigga you ain't going to do shit and that's facts fuck you thought this was you need to get yourself together and you need to choose your family or this pick which one." She said.

"I can't quit the game yet okay? Just give me a li-"

"What more time? David no I've giving you plenty of time which almost resulted in you dying so now its time to choose its either us or the game pick and choose wisely.

Maybe it was the Molly I was on or the drink but what I said..

"Dont make me choose jazz you know thats not fair." I said trying to grab her.

She backed away from me.

"I guess you don't have to." She said snatching away from me.

"Babe-"

Before I knew it she was out the door.

"I'll just let her cool off." I said drinking again.

At this point I didn't know what time it was all I knew it was but I woke up and I was still in the trap I didn't know if that shit was a dream or not but it felt Hella real I got a banging ass head ache too.

"Fuck bro." I said rubbing my eyes.

It was Hella fucking bright in here as soon as I woke up I tried to call jazz but that shit went straight to voice-mail I tried to call on my other phone and she blocked me on both I shook my head and went to the bath room took a shower did all my hygiene then got dressed. I heard some knocks on the door.