to

Jazz pov
I was packing me and daves clothes for hawaii I can't wait all I wanna do is hit the beach with the kids even though I'm pregnant as fuck atleast my doctor said it was okay to fly.

"Babe you almost done packing we got to hurry up." He said just coming out the shower with the towel wrapped around him.

"Yeah I'm almost done your bag is already packed."

"Okay where the kids?" He asked pulling out some boxers and putting them on.

"They left with your mom already."

"Oh okay they should have fun at the family reunion to bad they can't go with us." He said.

"They going to the Bahamas they don't care."

He laughed.

"True true babe can you roll me a couple of blunts please I need to handle some business before we go."

"Yeah where you going?"

"Make a couple of phone calls i ain't going no where." He said kissing my neck.

"Okay babe no problem."

"You going to give me some on the plane." He said holding hips.

"If you don't get your horny ass away from me sir."

He smacked my ass Hella hard.

"Ouch ass hole."

"Watch your mouth and hurry up." He said smacking my ass again.

"Okay keep playing I'm going to fuck you up."

He pushed me on the bed playfully and started tickling me.

"Ahhh stop!" I said laughing uncontrollably.

"Uh huh keep talking shit with your big headed ass now let me go do what I got to do." He said kissing my lips.

"Go handle your business little ugly."

"Stop talking about your self thats not nice." He said slamming the door.

"Aye stop slamming my got damn door!"

Old chalk head ass he was laughing Hella hard sounding like a fucking diesel truck I shook my head finished packing his bags and mine then rolled his blunts up I started making my way to his office to hand him his blunts he was deep into his phone I was going to walk off when he called my name.

"Babe come here real quick." He said shouted.

"Whats up?"

"I need you to count this up for me real quick and tell me who was short." He said.

"Do I look like your maid?"

"Na but you is my wifey besides you like helping me count this up." He said.

"True that so have you thought about who you passing the torch too?"

"Na I haven't giving it much thought." He said asking out his blunt.

"Well why not?"

"Babe please don't start okay?" He said.

"Im just asking jeeezzz..." I said rolling my eyes.

He smacked his lips he already knew I had an attitude.

"Here you go. Look ma I just haven't decided on shit yet I wanna make sure everything is straight." He said.

I just shook my head and finished counting up the money.

"Babe look at me."

I looked up at him.

"What?"

"You got to trust me right now okay if it makes you feel any better I've was thinking rah could take over I haven't talked about it to her yet so don't mention nothing to her okay."

That just made me so happy.

"Okay I won't tell her anything.". I said grinning.

While we was finishing up his phone rang.

"Speak hold on babe you finished counting that up?"

"Yeah everyone turned in they amounts."

"Good can you step out for a sec I got to take this."

"Why i got to leave?"

"Its something I got to handle can you just leave for a sec ill explain on the plane."

"Fine I guess."

I got up irritated he told someone to hold on then grabbed me.

"Relax jazz forreal you got an attitude for no reason right now let me just handle this and ill meet you down stairs." He said kissing the corner of my mouth.

"Alright."

That don't mean i ain't going to listen at the door fuck he thought this was. I pretended to walk away and he shut the door once he did that I went back and listened.

Daves pov

"Hey dave how are you?" Lisa asked.

Lisa is the manager at me and jazz resort.

"Good everything going according to plan right?"

"Yes of course the whole beach is ready for you and jazz wedding party it will be set for 3 o'clock on the and your brother in law already has the bachelor party set up and jazz bridal suite will be ready the day of the wedding."

"Good make sure everyone acts normal and still doing they job."

"Yes sir oh and the shipments just arrived I had them sent to our storage."

"Good shit well I'll hollar at you later I got a feeling my wife is sitting at the door listening to us talk."

She laughed.

"Okay have a good day sir."

I hung up grabbed my keys money wallet all that and then opened the door im glad jazz wasn't listening at the door like I thought she was.

"Babe!" I yelled trying to find her.

"Im in the kitchen."

"Come on babe we got to go."

"Okay your breakfast sandwich is over there." She said biting in to hers."

"Thanks mamas but come on lets go."

She nodded and we walked out the door hawaii should be cool I can't wait to marry her sexy thick ass all over again.

Goody pov
I was waiting on my aunt to get back she got to go that bitch been working my nerves since she been her then I just realized she the hoe pops and mama been talking about so she got to go.

As she walked in soaked because it been raining.

"Wow its is pouring out there whats going on you almost ready?" She asked.

"Yeah almost just one more thing." I said.

"Oh yeah wh-"

I shot her in the dome and stood over her lifeless body. I called up pops.

"Aye pops something happened at my apartment I need the clean up crew at my apartment."

"Aight you need me to come get you?"

"Yeah I'll  be downstairs waiting on you."

"Aight I'll call the clean up crew now don't worry it will get handled." He said.

We hung up and I just smirked i couldn't stand that bitch anyways but something is about to go down in Hawaii and pops needs to hear about it asap I hope his marriage don't break.