back in the day

I was speeding down the highway  trying to get to the hospital as fast as I can no sooner than I pulled up i parked in a stall and ran in.

"Have anyone seen my brother?" I asked walking to the nurses station.

"What his name?" The nurse asked.

"Jayceon smith."

She typed up his name on the computer and looked at me.

"Are you a relative of his?" She asked.

"Yes I'm his brother."

"You must be Dave follow me." She said.

I nodded and followed her to the 4 th floor.

"Hes in room 478 hes been asking for you."

"I thought he was not doing to good?"

"It was touch and go for a min but he pulled through you can go on in." She said.

I nodded and went to the room she told me he was in I walked in and seen him on the bed looking at the wall he must have heard me come in because his smile was big as fuck.

"Wassup bitch?"

"Fuck you." He said Hella horses.

I pulled a chair up closer to where he was we was silent for a min.

"Look I need you to do me a favor." He said.

"Whats up?"

"We may need to come out of retirement just one last time."

I shook my head.

"Jay you know I can't do that but thats why we got goons for to handle shit like this for us."

"Yeah well where the fuck was our goons when I was getting shot?" He asked.

"From what rah told me yall went to the bar and she all of sudden niggas bounced out on yall then started shooting."

"Yeah I know but why me I ain't never had beef with no one." He said.

"I know thats whats making this so fucked up do you got any enemies I should know about?"

He shook his head no then the room fell silent. Then something clicked into my brain and if its who I think it is we got a problem.

"Jay?"

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Freddie."

"Banks but I killed him." He said.

"Are sure about that?"

He started thinking.

"I never checked the pulse." He said.

"We need to get you out of here now."

Flash back
Me and Jay was 15 years old we was a runner for one of the known drug dealers in the area we was two of his top sellers we though he looked at us like sons until one day..

"Man where the fuck is these niggas with the drop?" Jay asked.

"I don't know and this nigga Freddie ain't answering."

Jay shook his head.

"I ain't doing this shit id rather get my ass whopped then be sitting here freezing my ass off I'm gone we will tell Freddie these niggas never showed plus I got to go get my sisters from my mom house."

"Oh jazz back in town?"

He nodded we walked away from the alley way when rounds started going off from everywhich way we hurry up and duck and start letting off clips but me and Jay was shot bleeding everywhere we had to call the ambulance ducked off  in a garbage can until they came. When we came back from the hospital Freddie was trying to put out bounties on our heads because he thought we stuck him for his paper but by that time Jay and jazz pops had made a name for his self and people knew he was to be fucked with so before he could kill is Jay killed him or so we thought.

Back to present day

I knew there was a reason he had them lie to me and why that nurse was looking at me crazy. We automatically got him discharged i took him back to my old house then called the crew over there so we can discuss whats going on.

"Wait a min I was there that night when he was shot he was dead dead." Juan said.

"Yeah well its either that or he has a relative we don't know no about but I don't think thats the case." Jay said.

"Look I don't know who this is but I say we stick together we need to protect our families we don't know what might happen." Rah said.

"Yeah we got to explain this to our wives."

"Yeah I was hoping I could skip that part."Jay said.

"Yall need to go tell them before things get worse then they already is." Six said.

I wasn't even trying to do that because this about to be a really fucked up situation.

Jazz pov
I woke up the next morning and dave wasn't in bed I looked around the room but he wasn't in here I figured he was in his workout room or something so I paid it no mind and did my morning routine once I was done I wrapped my robe back over me then walked out the bathroom when I looked Dave was right there on the bed.

"Hey babe." I said giving him a kiss.

"Hey."

"Whats wrong you okay?"

"Depending on how this conversation goes I hope everything will be okay." He said.

"I don't get it what does that mean?"

"We need to talk and I just hope it doesn't end like this." He said.

He handed me divorce papers.

"Why are you giving me this?"

"Because I don't think you ready for me to tell you what I'm about to tell you."

"Like what?"

"I'm back in." He said.

I knew this was going to happen man.