V3: 2.2

RATED-15

Chapter 2: A Trip Just Between Us is Plainly Impossible! (*It's Possible) - Part 2

*****

Ajisai-san and I faced each other across the table.

"Umm..."

Once again, I declared my intention towards Ajisai-san, who looked completely troubled, "We're splitting the bills if I win this match!"

"That's not the problem though..."
"No, I don't want that! I can't accept it if you pay for everything, including my part! If you really do that, then it would have been better if I hadn't tagged along with you in the first place! It would be better if I go home now!"

Ah the words came flying out of my mouth! This was the end!

"That's too bad then."

No, this wasn't the end! I wouldn't let this end!

"I'm not going home though! I am definitely not going home! I'll just book a room next to you, and stick with you wherever you go! If you don't want that, then win this table tennis match!"
"Rena-chan, you really have been saying absurd stuff since earlier..."

It wasn't absurd at all! This had happened with Mai and Satsuki-san before! I was a woman who would win her battle to move forward!

We borrowed the paddles and the ping-pong ball, then headed to the table tennis area.

Two high school girls wearing yukatas, holding ping pong paddles in their hands.

In the end, to convince her, all I had to do was to throw a tantrum until she yielded.

Who cared about pride!

I no longer had anything like that from the moment I lowered my head to my little sister for the sake of becoming a normie!

"And so, let's start our match!"
"Aah, geez."

Before Ajisai-san could say more, I made my first serve.

The ball moved to her position, and Ajisai-san effortlessly returned the ball. Wait, wait, wait a minute?! She was good!

"If I win this, you will accept my condition right, Rena-chan?"

Tack!

"Right. I'll leave that for later, since I will come up with another plan if I lose this."

Tack!

"Huh? That's unfair! Then in that case, if I lose, I'm also not going to accept your condition though?!"
"Please do something about that!"
"You keep saying things for your own convenience!"

Tick, tack, tick, tack!

The relay continued. Amaori Renako was secretly good at sports with balls like this. Both my mother and little sister were good at sports, so I had some remaining genes in me.

Even then, Ajisai-san was really a tough opponent!

A-as expected from a socially elite member. Even though she had the image of a clumsy girl! Being good at sports basically meant that she really had no flaw!

The competition rules were based on a 10-point match. Whoever scored 10 first would become the winner. After some time, Ajisai-san was leading the score.

Aah, geez, I was going to lose!

That's right, let's use Satsuki-san's strategy from back then, the underhanded tactic! I spoke up.