1

𝚆𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜

        𝘛𝘩𝘦 loud music inside of the club quickly filled the ears of the guess arriving ready to spend money to see strippers dance for them

Saturday's were the worst and best days out here, money was beyond good for everyone, even us bartenders except demand was high and you definitely can't keep everyone to their standard of satisfied despite doing your job.

As soon as the clock struck 12pm, the high rollers were pulling up and due to the violence being bad in the city the managers of Club, Triple 6 made sure they were separated crew by crew. They didn't want no violence even brewing in the club.

"Ayo Sevyen, take top section left! Keep them satisfied even if that mean staying up there." Robin told me.

"I got four tables I'm servin! And I only got an hour left." I complained and I knew he only wanted me up there because it was probably gang members or somethin up there.

"I can help," Hazel my other manager spoke. "Those my brothers anyway, I'll make sure they don't bother you."

"Sounds like a plan, I'm putting Dessa on your tables."

"Oh hell, now you giving away my money."

"You'd get a lot more from VIP sections I know that for a fact." Hazel reassured me.

"You saying that just cause they your brothers or it's the truth?"

It's a known fact that to go around trusting everyone especially their words is dangerous and leaves you to be nothing but vulnerable and quiet possibly a pushover.

"Go before they get mad and cause a problem please." Robin pointed and Sevyen huffed grabbing s pen and sticky notes making her stride to the area before thinking of something.

"Why would somebody book the other side if they can see the booking log? They definitely did that on purpose and it's gotta be one of the girls who don't like you." I asked not having a good feeling about tonight.

"How you figure that out?"

"Context clues," I shrugged.

"When have you know Robin to book two gangs not allied at once? Never. He loves this club." I whispered lowly as we got closer to the men, her brothers in this area. "Good point to be honest."

"Alright y'all I'm back!" Hazel announced to her crew.

"Finally!" A guy shouted out automatically striking me as the loud mouth, while I peered over observing the floor and making sure the strippers were okay.

"Shut up Rico." Hazel rolled her eyes writing in her notepad seemingly already know what they wanted.

"Who this? No Iridessa tonight?" Rico asked.