34

"Omniscient"

"Omniscient"

"Hey Ma', I got her!" Tony appeared with a struggling Sevyen who was still and almost successfully fighting him off. "I have a feeling we're gonna have company soon, Lydia was there!"

Grandma Kathryn, the mastermind and the one to start all of this turned around with a grimace at the thought of her eldest daughter. The only kid she'd regret having.

"Lydia, my poor child. So lost and now my grand child has to suffer because of her." Kathryn spoke staring at Sevyen and immediately feeling disgust at how much she looked like her.

"Ma I don't mean to be a bother, but we should hurry and start the procedure if there are others." Alyssa, her only other daughter spoke.

"Those "others" are not a worry besides this procedure will take time anyway. It cannot be done in a hurry and we need to wait for the moon to shine on the shrine. Now get her to the table."

All four of her children banded together to attempt to restrain Sevyen and get her strapped on the table.

"Get the fuck off of me!" Sevyen and ended up releasing her own wave of energy which knocked all of them away from her. The four shaken up from not expecting her to have any type of magic to fend all of them off.

Kathryn turned around feigned her shock masking it with a sigh of disappointment towards her children. The truth was they were watching Sevyen to be prepared, but then once they realized or rather figured that the drugs were getting into would feed into destroy her and they would just finish her off.

That was their mistake.

Sevyen stood her ground against her so called family, she had been scared this whole entire time, but she couldn't bear to fear those who would talk about her mother as if she were nothing. Realizing this, she knew that her own blood had no regards her, so why she have regards for them? The only ones who needed saving were the vessels they corrupted and the world they were trying to overtake.

Evil was in the air and she was the balance between it all.

Sensing her confidence, Kathryn knew to do the one thing she could do best and that was belittle her just like she did her mother.

"You toss them around like rag dolls and suddenly you think you're all that? Huh?" Kathryn distracted her.

"And what are you?" Sevyen bit back.

"Someone you'll never be." She replied causing Sevyen to scoff.

"Says the same woman trying to steal my magic in order to complete your plan of revenge. If you were so powerful why not just do it? Oh right because, one you're weak and, two Papa Legba stripped you of what little you had. You weren't worthy and so you steal your child's magic and it's making you sick."