28

𝚆𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜

Now back in New Orleans, the gang was at my apartment complex in the woods currently digging up everywhere and when I say everywhere I mean everywhere

Once we got back from Costa Rica, I was met with a very unpleasant scene in my room, everything was scattered and those same papers had came out along with Orchid, who seemed to be stuck.

I realized that I had not been doing my part and serving the God's and spirits so immediately I told everyone the codex has got to be found no matter what.

So now at two am we were all out side in the dirt digging many holes everywhere. Orchid led us to the area, but I'm certain due to how long it was put of the spirits won't allow her to show us a precise area or even the location which is completely understandable.

"It's been two hours and all I found was a damn dead possum." Pooter complained throwing his shovel.

"Oh suck it up!"

"Sevyen you really had to wait this long?" Wes asked while still digging.

"I didn't even tell y'all to come help, I just said I was gone be busy diggin up the codex for awhile."

I really didn't tell them to help that was all Aza, which I appreciate him for. He already didn't want me out by myself for that long, so he did in fact tell the crew we was all in this together.

"Yeah I just hope it's worth it whatever it is," Rico commented after.

"Oh it better be." I mumbled taking my shovel and raising it so that I could stab the dirt and lift even more and then finally I stabbed hard to the point it almost bent my shovel.

"Aza!" I called out for him and he immediately came to my side and helped me pull whatever it was out. It was a larger box than expected but Orchid flew over and opened herself to a page and match the box with the codex we were looking for.

"I'm glad we found it. Just why is it so big? I thought it was gone be small?" Judas asked something everyone was thinking.

"I don't know, but let's get it inside." I replied and the guys each grabbed a handle and started luggin it inside.

Orchid, glowed strongly and then suddenly all the dirt was back in place like it never moved. We all went inside and set the chest in the living room.

"I'm grateful ya mama workin late cause boy she'd throw a fit if this was in her house."

"You ain't lyin." I mumbled and started dusting it off trying to read the writing, but I wasn't stupid enough to read it out loud. It looks to be written in tongue though.

"Orchid," I called and she came flying to me, jingling.

"This bitch still got a book for a pet."