10

𝚆𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜

Papa Legba

𝖲𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝖺 𝖻𝗂𝗍 𝗌𝖼𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽

𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁

𝘖𝘳 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘭

Sevyen was home alone and stuck in her head discussing with the voices, what they should do. Azariyah came over again had left sometime overnight and the only thing that notified Sevyen of that is what felt like a kiss to her temple.

She finally made the decision to go to one of the metaphysical shops near this area in order to see what she finds, as soon as she arrived a sharp ringing came to her ear causing her to scrunch her face up.

"Damn." She huffed rubbing her ear before grabbing her wallet and getting out to go inside.

As soon as she opened the door it felt like a cold chill just like last night and she began walking through the shop.

𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘.

One of the voices lead her to the section which held crystals and incense. One by one she just picked up each crystal that had earned a yes as well as Sage and Palo Santo. Once she was done, she went and found the books that appeared in her dreams for days ever since Azariyah finally revealed the Lwas.

Once she felt satisfied she had made way to the register.

"Hello." The older black woman spoke smiling at her.

"Hi," Sevyen replied looking back around making sure there was nothing else she needed.

"First time here?"

"Uhh yeah, just getting started on this long road." She replied picking up a deck of tarot cards.

"Well it's a good start Sevyen." Sevyen immediately looked up upon hearing her name, confused.

"How'd yo- metaphysical shop, I'm not surprised." She said forcing herself to remember where she was.

"Can I offer you a tarot reading?" She asked amused by the new comer.

"How much?" Sevyen gave into her curiosity

"Courtesy of a new comer, on the house." She finished ringing her up and they finished the transaction before going to a table and soon as she turned Sevyen could've sworn the cards moved by themselves, but she refrained from freaking out.