7

𝚆𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜

Negativity.

We all experience the negatives in life and sometimes we drag ourselves into those pits of negative energy.

A strong person would understand the depths between the negatives and positives.

A stronger person is able to drag themselves out of the pits of their own mind.

Life wasn't easy and easy wouldn't be fair.

However; isn't life technically fair because it's unfair to everyone?

I'll never understand why life has done this to you, I'll never understand why they did it to you.

Now we sit and we watch you, we watch you keep a smile on your face while feeling like a disgrace to the world and  to yourself.

I cannot be at peace until you are. You have to understand that.

So right here as you sit feeding into the negative energy, you slowly slip away into the drugs and alcohol.

You'll have to write your testimony soon, I just hope you can see it through.

"Oh my God," Sevyen jumped up immediately blinded by the lights and deafened by the loud music.

"Are you okay?" A white girl asked while lining up coke perfectly.

"Yeah, yeah," She let out heafty breath looking at the time.

2:22 am

"Momma gone kill me," I mumbled to myself getting up. I had went with some club friends to a party once we got off, it was a mistake obviously.

"Aw you not in on this round?" Another girl asked ready eat the shroom laced brownie.

"Nah I gotta go," I immediately felt shame in my sudden relapse.

"Aww poo well here's the extra stuff you wanted." She held out a bag for me to take filled with drugs separated in smaller baggies and I hesitated before taking the bag from her.

"Thanks take it easy," I told her and began walking out the loud party being hosted by the rich white kids. I found my way here somehow and couldn't remember and couldn't remember where my mom's car was, but I held the keys tightly in my hands.

Left, down by the house with the crooked mailbox.

Sevyen listened to the voice and headed seeing the car, thanking my hallucination for the help and got in locking the doors. Proceeding to start it up and checking her messages seeing not only was her mom blowing her phone up so were her friends.