16

Y'all spoiled, I shoulda held this chapter for a few days ✋🏽

𝚆𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜

I was home looking through my own books and notes, we were still trying to figure out what happened to Azariyah, but every time we got even a little close to a answer It seemed to not workout, so I did some research of my own

It might've involved shrooms and a couple of percs, but at least I was getting somewhere. I challenged myself today though, I wanted to be sober for a whole day just to see what would happen and to see if I could unlock my mind to get the final answers.

I hummed while rubbing my temples while focusing on figuring my energy to the answer.

"Sev?" I heard when it was just getting quiet in my head.

"Woah," I opened my eyes and yelped falling on the floor. "Ow," I groaned with Azariyah helping me up.

Then I realized, I fell on the floor. . .I was sitting on the floor originally.

"You alright shorty?" He chuckled. "You was levitatin."

"I was levitating?" I looked at him confused.

"Yea, why else you think you fell?" He and I looked at him seeing just how fine he looked today, grill and all.

"Huh, I ain't never did that before," I pushed my hair out my face. "Interesting."

"Very. This you?" He ran his hand through my hair.

"Yeah, you see me?" I stood up shaking my hair proud of my growth; what black girl can't grow they hair? Oh okay.

"It's pretty, better than that horse hair you be wearin on yo head."

"Don't do me," I rolled my eyes sitting back down. "Don't get used to it. I only did it to see my hair growth."

"Hm yo shit long as hell." He smiled touching it.

"Anyway enough about my hair, I would ask how you got in here, but that's stupid you criminal. So I'll ask a better one, why are you here?" I asked looking and noticing he had got a haircut, increasing his features.

"I told you we need to talk," He said standing up and stretching.

Tall niggas be stretchin so damn much, it must be the fineness that be shifting through they bones constantly.

"And I told you wasn't nothing to talk about." I said playing with my nails.

"Look me in my eyes and tell me that." Riyah said and I looked at him.

"We. . .don't need to talk." I said quickly while adverting my eyes at the last second.

"Sevyen."