15

It seems nobody likes to comment anymore besides the few, terrible I like seeing your reactions 💔

𝚆𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜

"I fucking hate you!" I screamed at Azariyah while Moni held me back from killing both him and Trixie

"Bro chill out." He said nonchalantly which ticked me off.

"Chill out!? You bring that bitch around and sit there while she disrespect me? You such a fucking bitch. I swear to God I'll kill you."

"It wasn't even that deep! She acting like she ain't playin in my face."

"Azariyah shut the fuck up bro, You ain't got a right to tell her what's deep to her or not!" Moni defended Sevyen, trying shake sense into his best friend. It didn't make sense what he had done.

You're probably wondering how it got here, what happened, and what led to this situation. Well let's take it back to before we left the beach.

ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I got up out the sand and began walking back everyone's towards the court when a ball dropped in front of me and I picked it up, when I looked up and he was a tall caramel toned guy with a small fro with a good bit of tattoos.

"Hey, my bad." The guy smiled as I handed him the ball back.

Who is this? This is Wes. Wes is important, remember him.

Him and I hit it off, he was dope and so far he wasn't on no weird shit. Just the perfect bit of normal I could use.

"You play ball?" He asked watching me twirl the ball on my finger.

"Somethin of the sort, why? You tryna run a game?" I smiled back at him.

"Shit why not?" I went and gave my bag to Ginger who was sitting in the stand eating and once I told her I was about the play she began cheering me.

Everything was cool, ya know? The game was fun but little did him and I realize we had brought in a audience and amongst the audience was the gang of course with tweedledumb and dumber too. They watched as Azariyah was growing jealous before walking away after seeing us exchange numbers and the way we departed.

Now that's out of the way let's flash forward about 48 hours later. Wes and I had wanted to hang out, but since the whole Duke situation. I asked Moni and him and I could chill with her at her place and I told him it wasn't because I wasn't interested and just because of bad experiences this was safer to me.

Of course Moni being over protective automatically agreed and didn't mind one bit, what she didn't know is that her place would be the hang out of the day. Shit neither of us would.