25

𝚆𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜

"Riyah, get off me," I laughed while he was still putting me in a chokehold

"Nah you wanted to get smart, get smart now."

"You still a whore!" I continued talking my shit.

"And I'll be a whore fa you." He let me go and went back onto his computer.

I was here at the trap house with him and the gang, to help them get they stuff together and straightened out. All him and I have been doing is fuckin around. You couldn't tell us we didn't miss each other.

"Shut up," I mushed his head softly and leaned over to take the mouse from him cause he wasn't doing anything.

"Damn, Sit on my lap while you at it."

𝖧𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖺 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍

𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘵

"Riyah, you gotta girlfriend," I rolled my eyes, agreeing with the voices while simultaneously ignoring them.

"Mmcht ion even like her and I already told you that shit wasn't real. At least for me." He shrugged pointing to where I was suppose to click.

"Hm, can't get caught slippin cause fuck around she'll end up just like Trixie and then we back at square one." I replied pulling up the files.

"You right, but that don't mean I can't get at least a peck." He turned my face to him and I looked at his lips then him only to be tempted and leaned in slowly with him pulling my face faster to him and kissing me gently.

We were about a few seconds from getting carried away until I finally pulled back and took a deep breath.

I missed this goofy ass nigga

"Anyways," I smiled and turned back to the computer. "Trixie was able to get to you because she truly thought that we were together without knowing, but that means you also thought we were together."

"I mean in a sense yes, I did think you were mine." He told me truthfully while crossing his arms.

"Hm, I wasn't made aware. Why do guys do that?"

"I personally just thought that cause you and I wasn't fuckin around outside of each other, I felt you were my lil lady. Then we became actual friends and then close friends and at that point I became possessive over you, obviously."

"So you thought, I would think vice versa?"

"I mean shit cause of how we were, I wouldn't have looked at you crazy if you would've claimed me."

"Hm, good to know." I smiled and took a second to read and then went to Orchid to see if anything lined up.

"So, the closest description to this creature is a succubus and technically could be classified as one just with different abilities or purpose. Kind of like fish, a fish is a fish, but what kind of fish makes it different."