27

Comment and Vote 🦦

𝚆𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜

"Aye Sev," Azariyah called out for me before coming into bathroom

"Wassup?" I wondered while fixing my hair.

"We goin on a date tonight, ight?"

"A date? Since when you like dates?" I raised an eyebrow while he stood behind me holding onto my waist.

I remember him detaling how he wasn't much of a date person anymore due to his exes being hella ungrateful about everything he did, dates included. It could be the fanciest restaurant and they'd complain about the best seat in the whole restaurant not being theirs even if it was. They just felt it was never enough.

"Since I realized this is the present and not the past." He replied kissing my cheek then the crook of my neck.

"Cute, so what are we doing today?"

"A lil more scope work, imma need yo help with this one." He said shaking his twists he made me do last night.

"Details please sir," I looked at him while tightening my pigtails.

"We needa do this ritual, it's gone change our appearance to the world, but of course to eachother it's gone be us. We doin this for the whole group, so when we locate the opps, they gone think we bystanders. Code out here? You a Bystander unless proven guilty which means you ain't gone get hit. . . At least on purpose."

"Okay I got it in retrospect, but I don't know if I'm skilled enough to do that?"

"Girl you was blessed by Legba. You got this ma," He said and we both finished getting ready for our day and I just silently prayed it wouldn't end in a shoot out.

Once the whole group came together, Azariyah had us sit in a circle almost like a séance and he looked at me while I threw all the ingredients into the cauldron and then everyone dropped their blood in it.

This is the only time everyone is dead serious because these spirits and Gods are nobody to play or laugh around with. Everyone held hands and Azariyah and I started the chant seeing the fire begin to go crazy as wind circled in the room and around us. Once the fire got blown out we knew it was done.

"Ight someone look inna mirror." Rico said and of course Pooter was the first to get up, only to let out a scream.

"Nigga, I'm white! I look like a snow possum." He gasped falling out dramatically and we all got up looking the mirror.

"It's definitely giving the Brady bunch," Moni said laughing as we all stared at each other in the mirror.

"This is some freaky shit." Terri touched all over her face. "Baby why you ain't tell me, y'all was doin all this?"