14

𝚆𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜

"I put on my jewelry just to go to the bodega

"I put on my jewelry just to go to the bodega. . ." I sing along while finishing up my outfit.

It was another block party tonight and I planned on showing up and out. Just so I could have fun, I was really going for the drugs if we being honest.

While I was gone with Azariyah, I'm guessing him more than anyone tipped my mother off about me still doing drugs and I came home to them missing and the baggie they were in, in the trash next to the toilet which told me everything I needed to know which was the fact the rest of it was flushed down the toilet.

Ion know why the fuck they think im finna sit here and rawdog life like that? They not me. I refuse to sit here sad everyday when I can get high and be the happiest person alive.

"You look good girl, it's giving city girl finna go act an ass." Hazel said making me laugh.

"Damn right." I smiled.

"Yea she get to shakin a lil ass and gone get snatched the fuck up." Moni cackled as we walked out.

"By whom?"

"Start wit a A ends wit a H." She said rubbing the interior of my car.

"I don't know who that man is, sorry to him." I played dumb while we got in my car.

"You and my brother got some going on?" Hazel eyed me. Imma pretend like that don't give weird vibes.

"Yea a bible study." I raised an eyebrow while reversing out my parking space.

"Hennyways this real nice girl, real real nice." Moni complimented while being a goof and sniffing the "new car" smell. "Smell like weed and factory, I love it." I couldn't do nothing but laugh at her goofy ass.

About ten minutes later I made it to the location and bitch, they had food trucks and everything out here. It was a real vibe out here I'm feelin. I found a parking space and took a picture to remember where before we began walking off and joining the commotion.

"It's some fine ass niggas out here." I muttered looking around only for the two to hear me.

"Oop you tryna fuck some?"

"I'm tryna love on some, need me a lil boo while I begin fighting the school system in the next two weeks." I smiled knowing damn well my "boo" finna be these drugs.

We continued getting a feel and making note of the food trucks we wanted to stop at and try out. Of course Moni lead to where they were smoking while Hazel wandered off on her own somewhere without saying anything.

"Bestie!" I heard loudly and I just knew it was Pooter.

"Wussgood," I smiled dappin him up while waving to everyone else except Azariyah, we just glanced at each other while staying away.